SUGGEST POTENTIAL NAMES FOR WASHINGTON'S NFL TEAM

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AshesOfEden, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Let's try this...

Which logo and team name combo do you find more offensive?

2. Okay. And people are worried about what I'm saying on here.

Redskins go it all goes. Celtics chiefs. All of them. Speaking legally. Otherwise they move to Richmond unless the city gets it's act straight.

Washington DC loses a team. Big deal. Good luck finding another one anytime soon to replace it.

3. Ashes. Go and look up what cultural homogenization is before you send me another image. It has absolutely nothing to do with the offensive nature of the image.

4. Both New York football teams play in New Jersey

5. Washington Redcoats

6. By me being ignorant did you confuse the word ignorant with being correct? Go save some pride and stop being outsmarted by kids

7. Maybe they will do both. Change cities and Names.

Washington Neo-Cons?

8. The name should reflect the occupants of the city.

Washington CarpetBaggers

Washington Lobbyist

Washington Swine (the Hogs)

Washington Tea Baggers

Washington Lib Monkeys.

Washington any name about politics that's negative would work fine.

Rather than attacks on the fan base. The team is open game though.

Washington DeadSkins (that's old)

Tats all i got.

9. Washington wash outs

10. washington suit and ties

11. Why not rip off the replacements? The Washington sentinels

12. Gotta love a racist on forums crying about racism. Lolz

13. The Washington Papsmears... So they can actually offend someone for some reason.. I can't believe people are still talking about this and pretending to be outraged..

ITS A ******* SPORTS TEAM!!!!!!

Get over it, because if the native people aren't offended by the name, then no one can say anything

And the correct answer is the Cleveland Indians
    (That's actually pretty poor taste for a logo and name, but do the native people care? Nope, so why should we? There's SO MANY other issues the people of America need to be focused on)

14. Normally I would agree. I hate pc ********. But redskins was a derogatory term and shouldn't be used. You think there is any chance in hell a team could be called the DC darkies and have a picture of a black person as the logo? No,this shouldn't be any different. But that's as far as it should go. Any other sports team with a native American theme should be left alone.

15. Washington RenamedPlayers1352748

16. Washington Failures

17. Washington Water-buffalos

18. This entire conversation is a perfect example why the U.S. is going to hell. Why would anyboody over the age of 2 give a crap what a dootball team is named. There are alot of other things out there that people should be upset about but the brainwashing continues.

19. I'm a bit more concerned of why this issue is coming up now, instead of way back when Native Americans first gained more equal rights to be able to represent themselves to a higher degree.

Maybe it all started when everyone started to try and point out every little thing that's "racist" or "sexist" about three years ago (don't quote me on the time, that's when I noticed it starting.)

To keep relevance to OP,
    Washington Unicorns

Cuz nothing's as cool as a horse that can not only use magic, but can outrun and skewer you at the same time.

20. After much thought I say the Redskins. :)