Warlor is being held Hostage

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm pretty sure that's his main :|

2. Who could accuse iProphet of not having friends? WarLoR support iProphet 100%

3. ummm i dont see any 46 members in Warlor anymore... maybe YAFI has rescued the hostages and free WARLOR from the terrorizing 46 & 2?
    or is WARLOR in OSW with YAFI as well seeing VALOR is the BFF of iProphet and they might setup the 46 Mangy Mutt Clan to strike back at YAFI :shock:
    Perhaps VALOR or iProphet may want to shed some light for the neutral observers.
    In my opinion, either YAFI indeed has release WARLOR from iProphet bullying his way into WARLOR for EE or both WARLOR and 46 are working together to strike back at YAFI......
    Kind of a weird scenario for WARLOR to be honest seeing that YAFI and 46 has both smack them around a few....

4. At the end the day....if Warlor is still as successful at EE as they are, then what's the fuss?

5. because ee will run its course. allies can still be stripped and they have no idea how to war that way.

6. I'll just see what happens with this.

7. iProphet a badass warrior
    More like a trash talker on forums
    Idk why WarLor even took this ****
    From iProphet
    Also if you haven't noticed 46

8. Anyone who can cause this much trouble is pretty badass in my book...

9. Scarletshadow would be another example if anyone remembers him

10. Lol scarlet is a joke.

11. Not all warlor are cowards,some were crying out in warlor cc to fight back, but there leader is a coward . Unless they take a stand they will always be rolled by yafi

12. Teddy didnt u 46ers strong armed WARLOR too?
    And if 46 and WARLOR are indeed alliance then why arent WARLOR helping?
    Or has YAFI freed WARLOR from 46?

13. Clockwork post with your main please I don't waste my time talk to alts

14. :D This is main Teddy - by the way on behalf of OP "NEWSFLASH - iProphet hitting VALOR"
    There goes the BFF idea....

46 clan page indicating a 19t strip on Rocketman yet he's still looking pretty sharp with his allies and clan ranking in battleground..

Oh also a 200t on YAFI feeder banks... hmmm.. i guess cambji will come out and post his "megalomaniac" example again ;)

15. Lmao well done iProphet very very smart

16. wow - any truth in the strips and iprophet hitting VALOR?
    grim are u a way runner? arent yafi in OSW?

17. wouldnt call it an osw :lol:
    tho im really scared since they just flashed 219t on my clannies .... not

18. Ssssh, I hear iprophet is batman !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.