Warlor is being held Hostage

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If iprophet tells you something......
    You listen. Always.

2. His words carry weight that would break a lesser man's jaw.

3. Prophet -put some cash out on ya alt for Christ sake- he pays bad atm

4. iProphet doesn't flush the toilet, he scares the **** out of it

5. While everyone applies iProphet, and makes witty comments and jokes, there's one guy in the background trying to sound tough by asking iProphet to cash in his alt :lol: pathetic, but there's always one of him in every thread, eh?

6. anyone ever watch the show Misfits on channel 4?

7. No, but it sounds alot like my life.

8. hulu it, this show is ******* hilarious!

The lead is what I picture Assassin like in rl. :lol:

9. I agree I love the irish guy he is is class 

10. Too funny, I would like to see the behind the scene pm's " please may I join your clan, I was only kidding" 

11. @phil, you never cease to amaze me with lows you reach. You've stumbled onto a giant kaw conspiracy. Lmao
    Your SS are so ancient history they have collected dust.
    Iprophet and myself had a long standing hate fest months ago, we are since BFF's.
    We buried the hatchet a long ago and now stroll hand in hand throughout the land kaw. 
    The giant secret....and breaking news.
    WarLoR and 46 are in an alliance. Oh, this ancient history too.
    We are so overjoyed with our budding relationship that season 2 may see our kaw love child clan.. Maybe we'll name it
    " WarloR 46 Mangy Mutts".
    Anyone can look at WarLoR war history to see who wars here (do some investigative journaling before posting and you wouldn't lose credibility ).
    While Iprophet may have invented mathematics he hasn't shown me how put 80 ppl into a 25-33 limit roster. So all sit out at some point. But notice all are managing to get to their 50 Lv rancor. Because all WarLoR members have the opportunity to war within 3 clans not just 1.
    I suggest receiving info from ppl actually in the loop and not those rubbing their backside over their recent kick from WarLoR. Bitter ppl aren't known for their reliable info.

12. TL;DR

And do the Harlem Shake!

13. If you're not doing the Harlem Shake, you're wrong

14. 
    Not exactly Harlem, but I'm trying.

15. @ Val, I'm no fan of philo, however if his ss are legit then your claim of burying the hatchet LONG AGO are a little far fetched. (Unless long ago means something a little different in various parts of the world )

Tbh I'm not bothered either way but call a spade a spade.

Just saying 

16. Wow warlor can speakMost dangerous players in kaw must be the people that can squash you by sitting on you. The 350 pound jobless people that play 24/7

17. LMFAO James. Thx for that i now have a very nasty image stuck in my head.

18. So when will you do us all a favor and give out your main Philo? I'm sure your current idol wouldn't mind showing you some love.

19. Now I have the drop beat on the Harlem Shake videos going....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.