Have monster alliances killed major OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Waterr, Jun 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I dont really see why this is even a problem. The bigger clans are choosing to make large families. It allows them to stay out of OSW which is apparently what they are choosing to do. Anyone that wants to OSW there are plenty of clans willing to fight you out there... Start hitting the battle list and you will find one soon enough! :p

Basically OSW will end all together if clans all merge into these larger clans. But if you merge into those clans you are obviously choosing to do so and be out of OSW for the most part. Everyone plays their game differently.

2. I saw in wc yesterday, "FC flatlined, Gaw is close, kaw is on the way" in a way I think this person was right. One of the first things I noticed when FC started to die out was allies in the lower price range were becoming lesser. Eventually it will become too difficult for new players to grow(no allies) The game will be dominated by the top alliances who will slowly lose interest and retire. Wc will die and there won't be much of an environment. We aren't at this point yet, but on the way. People need to start taking time to help teach new people and encourage them to play. Help them grow and teach them the game. All the large players gravitating to large alliances kills the game. Along with alliances destroying accounts who step up and hit one of their members. If everyone is scared to hit them the game will end up like the others. Just my opinion.. Again

3. Polaris I have to ask. You stupid?

4. Personally the only I still play is because I want to OSW before I quit.

5. Only reason*

6. No, not particularly... sometimes u smoke things you shouldnt though. I agree with the above post though. Clans that are too big and everyone is afraid to hit, simply wont ever get hit... You have to assume all their members are ok with that. All I am trying to say.

7. I don't think osw is being killed by alliances. Soon we'll have alliances of major alliances going at it. I'm just waiting for that world war to happen.

And yafi can handle the 46 clans of umbrella. I mean they handled zaft,aah and Osiris at the same time which is a bigger feat IMO.

8. I'm struggling to understand why people are afraid on a tap tap game

9. @ iSurvive, great statement, true.
    But for me I watched this stupid movie with a stupid line saying "The world needs to crumble its just to ***** to let it". A stupid statement but it applies here I think, great game but after awhile through the years you just have to move forward with RL or another game. Unless of course as you said, new players are taught correctly and the big guys get some courage to fight for themselves instead of siding with strong clans to protect themselves.

10. If all of Yafi accounts were in Yafi, banks included no I do not think they could handle 46 well funded clans bashing them

11. @Rogue When you spend most of your time and lots of money on something, it becomes more than just a tap tap game for some.

12. @isurvive First of all why would yafi reveal their banks. I mean that's dumb. Secondly as I've said already, yafi has fought a more fearsome opposition than umbrella before.

Thirdly, ever wondered why umbrella didn't come to warlor's aid? It's simple , they knew it wouldn't be easy and they would end up with lots of stripped members like aah and Osiris.
    Anyother clan and umbrella would've crushed them.

13. Umbrella has 10-15 OSW clans.
    The rest are all EB clans who clubbed together for protection.
    Meat shields ;)

14. So why play a tap tap war game if you're afraid of warring?

I've been around over 3 years and I can honestly say I've never been scared to hit anyone

15. I think this applies here: "If you want peace, prepare for war."

16. Zero you should kindly ask all stateless alts to leave this thread. Nobody proves my point better than you. You are scared to post on the forums in a "tap tap game" with an actual account. Yes should these lb clans cross each other there would be blood. But that is only to be expected. Somebody do the math. (Of accounts in large alliances op listed) and then compare that to the number of active users on kaw. Get a % of accounts that won't be hit

17. We protect each other. Were a big family that are united as one

18. @Rogue I'm assuming that you have been playing with same account that you currently have and have had the same amount of allies. If my assumption is correct then..

1. Your allies are worth ****. So you don't have to be scared.

2. If you're not scared of anyone, go farm a zaftie and we'll see how brave you are. After all it's just a tap tap game isn't it..

19. So many statless alts

20. @iSurvive Are you dumb? Did I offend you? Did I disrespect you in anyway? Because I'm sure I didn't but now I will.

1. Since this is a forum which only requires exchange of ideas, why are you concerned I'm a statless alt? I know, it's because you can't handle anyone disagreeing with you.

2. As you've said that this is just a tap tap game, why don't you go farm a zaftie. After all you're more brave than me, aren't you...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.