Have monster alliances killed major OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Waterr, Jun 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok. I'm out too. I've got a lot of work to do if I'm going to destroy WDGAF.

If only IG knew I had this ability...they probably would have Volleyed me a few trill an skipped the 3.5 month osw 

Headline .....zero the irrelevant noob brings down a super alliance in kaw.

Stay tuned kids. Next week he is going to force all the top 50 LB to reset 

Peace out forums 

2. Zero .....there's no rage here. The truth needs to be told. Your a funkn pansy...plain and simple dude. ....YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE!!

3. You know where to find me storm. . Next time you need to rage 

4. So childish 

Wohooo me and zero are snakes better then  thanks sto 

And I'm pretty sure zeros wife is pretty happy do you really have to sink low to use real life? I guess that's the best chicks like you can do

And sto the only convo I ever had with you was to hire a allie off you in war. We was never in same clan never spoke on 3rd party apps you don't know me. Zero is a great guy whom i've known from well over a year and i'l always stick by him same with many others. Your just whiney chick with too much to say.

5. I like this page because its so true! :lol:

6. Now I gotta make a whole new thread to make myself relevant in kaw .

Thanks stor. My old friend 

7. Lock fail

8. Yes I'm a mean evil ***** sorry nobody informed you of that. Lol all the lost blind masses please follow Zero...off a ******* cliff!

9. WDGAF stay off this thread.

10. Anyone who knows me knows I'm prob one of the more easygoing people within our alliance. That statement doesn't apply to my targets of course 

I like you both and I'm rather saddened to read this thread

11. Please lock. Thanks. 

12. Mods don't want to, lol

13. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.