Have monster alliances killed major OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Waterr, Jun 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This topic for discussion is not meant to demean any clan or alliance. It's just food for thought for the community to chew on.

Have major alliances killed osw???

FIVE major alliances in Kaw are listed as follows and not in order of strength:

ZAFT/FAITH
    WDGAF
    OG ALLANCE
    APOC ALLIANCE
    UMBRELLA CORP

ZAFT/FAITH are made up of many LB clans and control a third of all the gold in Kaw.

Umbrella Corp has 46 clans listed as members. Which is insane. They must have the biggest pal room in palringo history. Lol.

APOC lost several clans who instead of standing on their own merged with the OG alliance.

WDGAF is the smallest in numbers of the above alliances but similar in size to APOC after their split.

The OG alliance has so many clans they dot even list them all in one place. The continue bh/lr war brings a new OG clan into the light about once every three weeks it seems.

Which brings us to the point of discussion...gave these alliances killed osw among the game's elite clans.

Yafi is the only clan I know of who wars without alliances listed on a clan page.

The OG/WDGAF war was a great one indeed.

The ZAFT/APOC war ended much more quickly than both sides had indicated it would.

Some players from these larger alliances have spoken with me about their distaste for so many clans in one alliance.

Whether this was the goal or not, lots of these alliances eb/EE a large majority of the time unless gang banging some noob clan.

To my knowledge Umbrella Corp has not warred as an alliance yet. Assuming they dont cross paths with the other four alliances listed above they probably never will. What are 46 clans going to do to 1 clan? Lol that's too many even for my friends at Yafi to handle 

Many of you in these alliances remember what is was like to war one clan versus another. It's great to face the challenge alone IMO.

Next time a war breaks out between these great five alliances are any of them willing to let it stay one clan versus one clan?

Wouldn't the Kaw community love to see kotfe vs regs? Or zaft destiny versus resilience? Or Osiris versus .alpha. ? Or CR versus WAR? Those are just a few examples of what would be a great challenge to both sides. It's a great feeling to know to know you defeated one clan or another with just your clan mates and not 15 clans.

Just food for thought. Kaw community eat up 

2. There are a few clans i left off I'm sure. New age and -protake- have demonstrated the power of a single clan as have many others.

Have fun discussing all 

3. Yes I remember when It was one clan Versus another those were the good old days. You are correct alliances have killed much of osw

4. Not sure if we've killed OSW, but I've been killed in OSW. 

5. Uhh, I can bet those 46 clans less than 15 are war ready. Numbers only mean you have a lot of meatshields. "300" for example, speculation onto how it really happened and how many were actually there, it was a massive force against a tiny one. The tiny force got crushed, but they took out tens of thousands before dying.

6. I think for the most part, yes they have killed osw. A lot of clans get in little 4 day fights, but now unless your in one of those big alliances thats about all the action you get.

Imo umbrella doesn't have a part in that though. As far as I know they let the individual clans fight their own battles, but are not really known for osw. No insult there, for the umbrella guys reading.

Some of the alliances (lets not mention names) have the (look at my member wrong and receive the full shaft) policy, which i think is dumb, but it does offer protection to members, and keeps a lot of fights at bay. This is fine and dandy, but if all alliance took this policy half of kaw would be off limits. It would be kingdoms at stare offs.

What makes it worse is that all of these alliances continue to add clans, making even a larger gap between them and other clans.

7. Yeah umbrella don't really war together.

OP how do you know that ZAFT has that certain figure of all the gold?

8. Right now W-A-R and S.O.T.R.A are having one I think.

9. Owen, put 2 and 2 together they have a crap load of HLBC accounts in 1 alliance...that's alot of gold

10. @danrj, it ended yesterday when we came to an agreement

11. Have you checked ally leader board?
    1# Zaft-Redstar
    2# Zaft-Laoda
    3# Zaft-Cella
    4# Zaft-ArabianPeninsula
    5# Chongo

12. Owen... At least 1/2 of the top twenty (when i last checked) were in zaft.

13. Yes zero I agree. Large alliances are killing osw. far too often do you see smaller clans hit each other and have one of them run to a larger alliance for help. Someone in this clan thought he was fighting a few members of a smaller clan, and woke up to a ZD member buying his allies. That kind of thing is very sad. I must say umbrella corp has spent an insane amount of time building, last I remember seeing res in osw was bh or maybe kings? I may be incorrect. I would imagine they have a sick amount of funds. Just my opinion

14. The question is. Is there anything we can do? :/

15. i don't think there's anything we can do unless they take each other out

16. @Shadow

Take them out.But you would need a larger alliance,so it defeats the purpose

18. Yes indeed I'm learning

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.