Hazzy's Hideout

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hazzernater, Aug 27, 2014.

1. It was just, banter.

2. Doggie sounds like a sissy like sluard.

3. Sluard wasn't a sissy. He was just trapped in a glass box of emotion.

BlahblahBaxterblahblah

4. Beimer you gonna cry like a sissy if I reset on you?

5. FC sounds a bit quiet. And boring.

6. Yep, it pretty much was towards the end.

7.  Anchorman quote... I saw an anchorman quote!! 

Topic of discussion:

The best sandwich filler...?

I'm currently a huge fan of cheese and coleslaw :D

8. Babies - the other other white meat

9. Very true, really disappointed in the devs for it! Even the stuff we got in that package was ****

10. Chicken and bacon. Trust me potter

11. The issue with chicken and bacon is that it can be quite dry when you make it at home ;)

I can't say I've had babies... Only baby sheep, that's good in a sandwich!

12. I like an egg in a burger tbh potter

13. Well my friend hazzy. Welcome to kaw. This thread is awful and to tell the Truth I hate reading threads like this. so I've decided to start farming people who make awful threads like this. I know I won't be able to clean forums up fully but I'm taking it one step at a time. You are now in a 1v1 with me don't cry it make it worst.

Cf terms lock this thread and make a good apology forum. Don't take it personal.

14. It can't really be called a hideout if it's in a public forum........just saying

15. This is xactly the same thread as in FC
    In FC it has over 500 pages i believe

16. Well this ain't FC in kaw we keep a higher standard in forums. So jazzy ignoring me won't help I know your on.

17. Sounds like Vane wants to be farmed and I see nothing wrong with this thread :8:

18. It was an iconic thread in FC. I'm glad to see some things live on into kaw.

19. U guys still know me from fc?
    Same name..

20. @birmer forum here have been dropping in quality a lot. I'm sorry but this forum forum was. Just a lack of effort op could have made a way better version. But didn't so I will keep it a 1v1 with op till he agree to his cf terms then I will move on to the next. If anybody feel like they have to get into this 1v1 action will have to be taken. Like I said before this is nothing personal