Hazzy's Hideout

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hazzernater, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Hazz now back on kaw. There's a face i didn't expect to see any time soon.

2. I downloaded them both within a few months of each other.

And I loved the Great GaW Invasion of 2013. They have swag with double yolo...

That's right. I went there.

3. I was never swayed by the GaW people to download their game.

4. Who's mango? 

5. Probably a fan of sluard

6. I like potatoes

7. Anyone who moves to kaw is a quitter 

8. Lost FC when I had to do software update maybe a year ago. turps and teabagger come on down!

9. Man. I feel bad when I can't remember some of the people from FC. At least everyone (apart from some) were nice people 

10. Wc there was way less nice than it is here. Oh how I miss that.

11. Wc was better there

12. For sure, although something wasn't right when you could go off for 4 hours and your post would still be there 

13. Yeah at least people were actually talking to each other there though.

14. can't believe the devs screwed us over

15. To be honest it was our own fault

16. You should feel bad for not remember Hazz, I had to be the most hated Hansel there 

17. Who? Terminator

18. I was in an indi war when i bumped into ______________iReg___________ , when a bully is a bully, he does not care how about others people feels. Instead he just want to fulfilled what he desires. Being a leader in Regulators and have some strong OSW alliance he does not show a good example perhaps asked "my main" to crystal and let him plunder to win an indi war. He won at last when i crystal in a close war, what is the meaning of winning when he is cheating? I feel sorry to rest of my clanmates in that war, i told some peoples and ______________iReg___________ caught me. Then he farmed stripped my main. I am here to advise the rest, do not give up to these bullies when u met them because u are going to create more bullies if you do so. Help the rest to help yourself, the World would be better! The future is in our hand!

19. I was in an indi war when i bumped into ______________iReg___________ , when a bully is a bully, he does not care how about others people feels. Instead he just want to fulfilled what he desires. Being a leader in Regulators and have some strong OSW alliance he does not show a good example perhaps asked "my main" to crystal and let him plunder to win an indi war. He won at last when i crystal in a close war, what is the meaning of winning when he is cheating? I feel sorry to rest of my clanmates in that war, i told some peoples and ______________iReg___________ caught me. Then he farmed stripped my main. I am here to advise the rest, do not give up to these bullies when u met them because u are going to create more bullies if you do so. Help the rest to help yourself, the World would be better! The future is in our hand!