Hazzy's Hideout

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hazzernater, Aug 27, 2014.

1. I had such high hopes :cry:

2. That film had some great trailers I won't lie. Best trailered film of the year.

3. Good morning  there was a slayer in fc aka jester of fc

4. SLAYER BOO BOO MY BABY

5. Thanks Slty! I will look it up!

Art loved every minute of it lol. He never let the mask drop (that I saw). Even the most ridiculous questions were answered with equanimity.

And while I am here, big congratulations to Moody on being modded! We all know how deserving he was of it in FC, so it's great to see the fruits of your labour here. I would never have made it without your legendary forum knowledge to lean on!

P.S yes the FCers are slowly slowly taking over KaW. #cyberrebellion

6. I'm okay with that, Daph.

7. The one movie thall shall not speak of is based off of a beloved animated series from the 2000's based off of 4 elements and 1 person can control all 4.

8. And for that, you shall be rewarded snoopy!

The fifth element squirtle? Captain Planet? Power rangers!?

9. I agree I was seriously let down by the movie that we shall not name.

10. Aww you flatter me daphnia :cool: I simply taught you everything you and every fcer ever knew about the forums ;) no biggie really...

11. Hazzy taught me actually

12. Who taught hazzy ;)

13. Oh no.... What have you done...

14. What is an fcer?

15. A player of future combat :) an old ATA game

16. The best ata game*

Gotcha on the autocorrect Moody.

17. The best games don't shut down

18. The best game has the highest sells from 2010 until around mid 2012(Kenshi said this in an interview) despite having a smaller community. Basically if Devs would've kept updating and not just focused on PIMD and Kaw FC would've stayed that way. (Last update was like 2011 on that game).

19. Yoooo lads what's up

Been almost 2 months since last post. Can't believe I've been playing 6 years.

Gratz potter on moderator man you thoroughly deserve that #FCistakingoverparty

Good job boysssssss 4K posts as while. What a time to be alive
    Gonna be starting 3rd year of uni

Never watched so much tv in my life

Fear the walking dead is average

Narcos is very good

Stranger things is good but over hyped

GoT was lit, still buzzing about that

Marco Polo is decent but **** me the characters aren't that memorable other than 100 eyes. I am rambling to ****

I love you all