Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. So say I get 50 rancor 1 week and 5 days before season ends on May 26th. The Rancor will expire on May 29th. Will the person get the rancor rewards that are distributed on May 31 or will there rancor expire on May 29th and they are left with 0 rancor when rewards are distributed?

2. So does anyone know who runs the forum?

3. ATA runs the Kingdoms at War forums, if that's what you're meaning. phpBB is the forum provider that ATA uses.

4. That's actually a really good question Slaughter, it's too bad no one has an answer but the devs, and they haven't even attempted to answer it. :lol:

5. Really? Why the hell do people say they dont run the forums

6. Strictly.. I already told you. ATA runs forums, phpbb provides the ability to forum at all.

7. I believe Benny rules the forums.

8. Because ATA can't change anything in the software. They run it, but can't change anything in it. Thats why people say ATA doesn't run it.

9. I believe there are add ons, but if there isn't an add on that provides what you need, you're SOL.

10. Think of phpBB as a sort of brand.

11. Kind of like when you sign up for something, you can choose who the admin is over the site, and who has power over others on the forums. But over all of that is the main owner, and thats phpBB.

12. PHPBB is the forum platform that ATA uses.

It's a host software. ATA rents it.

13. Thats why i was asking who runs it, not what they use to run it. Once ata get's the phpbb software, phpbb doesnt have anything to do with it. Idk why people say phpbb runs it.

14. Phpbb is open source you don't buy or rent it, you download it and code it to suit your needs. But if your asking who is hosting it that is a different question.

15. Would talking about pokemon be third party advertising?

16. How exactly does BFA Work? I know the amount of stats you get from BFA is very miniscule to you get close to a trillion in good allies (?4mil and up?) maybe even more. Isnt the raw stats you get from allies somewhere like .02%? I'm not sure thats why i ask here :lol: ........and to get a little insight too :p

17. and i know im very small to be thinking about BFA at this point but never hurts to ask, im still working on opeinng 35-40 lands or so lol

18. Your allies' bta stats are added to your rw stats, so you get 2% of their BTA added on.

19. How do you stickie a forum thread

20. You don't, only moderators and devs can sticky a thread if they feel it's worthy enough.