Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Can you allies be hired when u are at war?

2. Yes they can.

3. But if your clans BFA increases by 5% after match ups, you get warned or penalized by taking away your earnings.

So make sure you don't ally shop too much if they do get hired away.

4. Willy (at least I think it was you) made a thread about viewing post count on idevice. I can't find it, and I don't believe it's stickied. Could you give me a hand? Ty in advance.

5. It was cheese. And follow me.

6. Whats the email for athinkingape if I need help with something?

7. My fren reset his pimd acc,, and now when he starts a new one,, even if the names available "no module named property. Models" poped up.. he already tried uninstalling it.. but same thing happens..what should he do?

8. Email devs and request it be cleared

9. Or not play pimd

10. Sorry my bad.. its KAW-.- i play both games and get confused sometimes..sorry

11. Same thing as I was just saying what you do in kaw anyway ;-)

12. What is the best build to earn money fast? :eek:

13. Since giving out personal info is against ToU, does my username break ToU because it tells you my year of birth (which you can then calculate my age with)? It's something I've been pondering for a while

14. Well... Wouldn't of mattered because most wouldn't have noticed.

15. Its likely ok, as its not quite specific enough to locate you. Id email support@athinkingape.com or feedback it to clarify though.

16. Does anyone else find support's new reply template frustrating? Whatever email u send you get exactly the same reply

17. @ WBP

If you had 300,000 replies to make a day, you'd have templates.