Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. The photo resizing got removed in a recent update for the mobile version

2. Photobucket had an update.

You no longer can resize via mobile. PC only.

3. Umm... Did this thread get deleted sometime? Seems like some people were congratulating MissMelon on the thread. I was like "wut"

4. I think MissMelon recreated the thread but then.they merged the two into a single one.

Hence the reason for those posts.

5. This thread has been around as long as I've played, and its purpose is still served everyday. Good job Dillybar(even though you're inactive)

6. The build I want requires 2.3T that will have 35 lands. Right now I'm a 25 land GH, what's the bed eb to use to get that much

7. Haunts will always be the best EB for gold unless the developers release an EB in the future to replace it (and the developers have released 3 tiers of EBs since the introduction of Apherium).

The easy ability to complete multiple Haunts in a day, the great bonus from items, and the not so high minimum required attack to hit Haunts will cause this EB to be a staple that is run B2B in most growing clans.

8. I personally think if you can finish fod in under 6hrs it is better than haunt.

9. Haunt > Ambush

ambush is one of the most "hittable" eb. maybe a little harder than warbeast ;P
    the noob training eb!

10. So I downloaded photo bucket and I'm set to upload to forums but in settings I have no image size tab to set the photos to proper size. Any suggestions?

11. The latest version of photobucket got rid of the ability to change the upload size :(

I don't know what you can do...

12. Stupid photbucket. Are there any other ways to upload ss?

13. PhotoBucket is the fastest way, why it won't let you post pic

14. Says image size is wrong but has no way to change sizes.

15. There's other ways to do it on comp...

I don't know any other ways on phone. Maybe some1 else does...

16. It does let you post. It just doesn't let you change the upload size anymore, so then you can't post..

17. Lol find another pic or Chop the pic size up, this happens to me all the time

18. You caN change the upload size but that won't likely work,

MGK: are you using an ipad