Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. What should I do?

Explore first highland and put a foundry or upgrade castle?

Also, when I have explored 4 highlands (I'm putting cursed foundries on all) what should I do then for quickest HLBC?? I don't want to go GH btw.

2. Upgrade castle, then I suggest you find a b2b clan so you can make tons of $$$$$

3. can a hansel/guild hansel player follow me so he/she can help me convert from atk build to spy build, i have 11 forges level 3, 1 subterranean factory, and 3 guilds level 3, please tell me the way to do so, but i still want some atk to be able to hit the eb. thanks

4. Ty :)

lol ive got a b2b haunt clan on lb

5. Ice blast -
    Go to an ambush clan and hit the golem hordes with your single forge. Convert guilds... Simple as that

6. No no

Ice follow me back

7. Delta: that works or you can go to. B2b ambush clan, depends on how well you do in hunting

8. ◥◣◢◤Ꮥ✮Ꭵ✮Ꮑ✮Ꭵ✮Ꮥ✮Ꮏ✮Ꮛ✮Ꮢ◥◣◢◤
    ◢◤◥◣New Clan✮✮Join Now!!◢◤◥◣

Can y'all see this ad ok? I have a clan member who's on android who can't see anyone know why she might not be able to?

9. How many hits do we need to be on the battles LB?

10. Anyone able to answer?

11. A lot lol that's all I know

12. Then why post?

13. Because I don't think anyone knows but the guy who is last on lb. and a lot is a good answer

14. Odin: yea I see it perfect I don't know why your Friend can't see it tho, it must be a android thing

15. Bobert that's a horrible answer. Don't be a forum noob

16. I don't know the exact number but if I had to make a guess it would be around 1500,000 -200,000 hits

17. 150*

Maybe less then that

18. Last I hear it was around 120k

19. Not a forum noob, just saying no one but the guy holding that spot knows the exact answer. You can make guesses

20. I know it's about 120k hits