Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. You can check my thread for all the T8 EB's.

2. How do you do Estocs and how do you war?

3. Join a good Ewarring clan and they'll teach you their strategy:)

Almost every clan has a different war tactic.

4. You sign up with your clan. And when your warring pound them till they are pinned. (Then u strip there allies)

5. What eb drops the bow

6. The Barren Orchard if I'm not mistaken.

7. The Gilded Lord drops the electric storm bow.

8. Close...

...I was close....

My bad :(

9. @armoury the barren orchard drops greaves and steadfast Sollerets.

10. Yeah, I got the drops saved. I just need to learn to double check.

11. Is farming 5 hits and up or over 5 hits?

12. Damnit Zach. Don't make me bring out the Wiki quote again!

On a side note, I discovered that the term originates from another game since I've seeen the term used in other apps but it's exact origins are still a mystery to me.

13. Y cant i see any pics on forms and the new DS eb?

14. Make sure you updated to the most recent version of KaW or uninstall and reinstall the app if necessary.

As for the issue with forum picture display, that problem is currently being looked into by support and is slowly being resolved.

If you still have issues after exausting all available options then Email support@AThinkingApe.com.

Include:
    • The game you are playing(KaW in this case)
    • Username
    • Then provide a detailed description of your situation providing screenshots or any other info available at your disposal.

15. I know that there's a 24 crystal per day limit, does it include crystals I use for war?

There are days that there are 3 wars w/in 24 hrs... will i be able to use 2 crystals each for those wars or is there a limit that 2 crystals per day for warring?

16. It is isn't it? o_O

17. But then depends on what type of war, i thought. Unless they've changed it and I'm totally out of date.

18. I think it's:
    Ewar=2xstals
    Normal War:6?? I'm not entirely sure :s