Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. LIL_MONY IS A LOW STAT PROFILE??!
    He could DESTROY you. He's the new spragga.

He has over 19mil CS.

2. How do i make money faster? It takes forever. I have allies and do quests and help alot with my clan. It still takes so long. Am i missing something?

3. Wat is farmimg

4. Has anybody got the sword from DS upgraded?

5. Yes... Check the clan Theology and Geometry...

6. Someone keeps on farming me and depleting my troops . I cant fight back because my troops is depleted . What should i do ?

7. Pin. Wait a few weeks, farm back.

8. What's the name of the player?

9. For the guy who asked about farming:

Agriculture, also called farming or husbandry, is the cultivation of animals, plants, fungi, and other life forms for food, fiber, biofuel and other products used to sustain human life.[1] Agriculture was the key development in the rise of sedentary human civilization, whereby farming of domesticated species created food surpluses that nurtured the development of civilization. The study of agriculture is known as agricultural science. Agriculture generally speaking refers to human activities, although it is also observed in certain species of ant and termite.[2][3] The word agriculture is the English adaptation of Latin agricultūra, from ager, "a field",[4] and cultūra, "cultivation" in the strict sense of "tillage of the soil".[5] Thus, a literal reading of the word yields "tillage of fields".

10. Of course the Wikipedia idiot comes, lol.

11. Just giving an honest answer ma'am.

*tips hat*

12. Lol, that is a great answer

13. The name of the user that farmed me is mhmtom ..

14. Do devs have real accounts and actually play this game?

15. Not that we know about anymore..

16. What is the best eb u guys think for the stats of mine? Plan to go hansel.... Ambush or the eb can steal? Thx thx. ;)

17. Do you need the TVD cloak for Phase 2 of Desert Sting?

18. No. No items needed for Phase 2.

19. Toribird, as of right now i say either TFO or Reckoning.