Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Wow that was quick. I had barely spammed "free cheese"...

2. I'm lucky to have so many good friends. The KaWmmunity is amazing. And people wonder why I like it here so much.

3. Forums would be a mess without you cheese ;)

4. Da hell was point of recent update regarding cc and WC?

5. The only thing I have noticed is they fixed the spam warning. A pop-up when you are about to send your third alike message in a row is now actually on the third post.

6. Correction:
    "The KaWmmunity is amazing" to known forumers

With newbs they aren't always so nice...which is a sad thing):

7. Nah. Only noob forumers are mean to newb forumers.

The rest of us are nice and helpful.

8. I try to be nice and help if I can. I just hate seeing them get flamed by "meanie poo's"

9. There really aren't very many of them. They're just so annoying that it seems like there are more than there really are.

10. I feel like I'm not worthy to be talking to you Everything you say seems so...intelligent

11. Thanks, but I'm not special or better than anyone else. I'm just a regular player like you.

But please stay on topic. :mrgreen:

12. What's the easiest way to convert to a spy heavy hybrid, from where I am now?

13. Do Hauntings, attacking with the 7.5M potion as well as the 1M/2.5M (I use 1M, just as a backup. Equipment helps).

If you're active enough, 20B a day is easy to get, plus the cost of potions.

14. You already look like a spy heavy hybrid to me. Post up some SS of your kingdom for more help.

15. PC doesn't allow that. Here gimme a sec I'll list what I got...

16. In lowlands:
    23 guilds lvl 4
    1 castle lvl 2
    1 titains lair lvl 3

In Highlands:
    7 guilds lvl 4
    1 torture garden lvl 1

17. It does. PM me for instructions.

18. With that many guilds and open highlands, I would continue on your march toward HLC.

Take that torture garden to LVL3, then just start opening lands and putting guilds on them.

From there, you can decide what you want to do. You may even change your mind.

19. Take that torture garden to level 3? >.< That will take so much time… benefit isn't worth it IMO.