Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. What exactly do you mean by "payout"? :-|

If you mean plunder, then you can't change that....

2. yes some clans pay 2-10% for member fighting in ebs

3. That's not payout, that's a strength bonus you get for completing certain ebs

4. That is from estocs edge Win the we wars get bonous money in ebs. There's also a stat bonous for winning the first five eb teirs

5. oh okay can it be changed :)

6. Stat bonuses are given to all clan members when completing the first 5 epics it assists in plunder and attack strength as long as you are in that clan.

Estoc Edge gives bonus to the person who won it, but it leaves after you leave your clan (one level leaves). This effects plunder and attack strength as well.

7. clan bonus can't be changed, once you reach 10% thats it. No changing what so ever, you can change your ally plunder from growth.

8. Fiddler will you join my clan like you promised?

9. Who are you?

10. -GHOST- I've said this many times

11. No you haven't. But ermm ok?

12. I've changed my username to the original one because I like being called zach which is my first name. It makes me feel like I actually have friends.....

13. I go by Kate, but hi Zach.

14. Lolol I actually have friends, it's just funny to see reactions

15. Mmk...getting off topic, and kinda giving out personal info here guyz

16. Lol smilez first names are fine

17. My name is my name, this account is linked to facebook so if I feel the need to post on their online app page on Facebook it will show my name and everything else. This is my nickname, if I feel I wish to give it out that is all on me.

18. First name is not personal info. Where you live is personal info.