Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Does it actually give you that much defence or does it just say it?

2. Just a visual glitch.

3. thats a shame

4. How does the allies bonus loot system work? because I have allies with a high loot bonus but will receive no extra loot.

5. There's a limit

6. The amount of money you get per hot relies on your build and how strong you are, your allies only help you reach your plunder cap

7. I meant per hit

8. Then how can you check your plunder cap and how come I get 0 bonus even though it says I should get 50 mil

9. You need about 1bil in allies for every 200k cs u have. To test if your at the limit(Max plunder), hit eb, then buy an ally(worth a few hundred mil), and hit eb again. If when you hit, your ally bonus doesn't increase, then you're at the limit. If it does increase, you're not at the limit

10. [​IMG]
    Or, CSx5500=number you should have in allies
    [​IMG]

11. So I need to increase my combined stats and it will increase loot bonus

12. Yes. The bigger you are, the more you make.

13. another think to remember is that atk builds get most of their money from the money from hitting while hansel builds get most of their money from the bonus's at the end of ebs (which in my opinion is better)

14. BB code fail and the end there

15. Incorrect. Both builds get a considerable amount of their gold from hitting. Hansels get more because their plunder stays similar throughout an unload.

A hansel unloading troops and an attack build doing the same - both make more from unloading.

The hansel's spies do increase their end bonus but not nearly by enough.

16. Why can we only buy mith if we have less than 6 mith?

17. This was done to stop people buying all their mithril to purchase the new equipment, and to make people war for their mithril and equipment.

18. [​IMG]

Does that make any sense to you?

19. Its just a glitch. Restart the app, and try restarting your device too (unless youre on an android), and if it still doesnt go away, email the issue to support@athinkingape.com and give them your username and game, as well as a detailed explanation. The screenshot will help too.

20. Restarting the app did it for me, thanks señorita 