Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. How do I check who has the most posts lb? I am on computer btw :)

2. Was wondering why I'm not getting any drop I am very active in most epics and I have never had any aqua I only ever get inferno and I'm not even getting that now please help

3. Jambom your unlucky like me I've only ever received 1 aqua in the seafood ebs I've done

4. Seafood? Sea of*

5. I never received an aqua drop until I had the EE. Even then the enchantment failed so it really made no difference..

6. Nash Nash KO = 2xSKO

Seafood EBs, Probaby TFO n The Teckoning series

7. Anyone know where mooses guild for nob farms is in the forum? I can't find it

8. Either off topic, best of, or other KaW discussion

9. If I find it ill bump for you

10. Can you change a clan name? If so, how?

11. You can't personally but if you request a clan name change by either feedback or email, the devs can with a 25b fee.

12. So there is no point in a name change if you get a free clan?

13. Is there a guide yet to the new EE wars? And if so can someone post a link or point me in the right direction please?

14. If there was it would be in the war section which I can't see one in. Only info on EE is that posted by kaw_admin

15. Darn. I could have swore Moose posted a "quick guide" after the first EE or two, but I can't seem to find it or anything else either.

Maybe I'm just mistaken.. Thanks for looking though Zip.

16. Moose did post a strategy to the new war system but not a guide on it

17. I'll bump it drgn.

18. Moose's guide is nowhere to be found. I even went on pc and searched. I'll bump one by an OMET

19. Alright, thanks Ryan.