Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Based on my experiences, 1 50b ally is better

2. Dependent on what ranges you feel are the most active.

3. Depends. If you're lucking for just a plunder ally or longer term investment, the 50bil one.

If you're looking solely at stats - 5 10bil ones.

If you're looking for whatever will give you the highest turnover rate - that depends on the market, but remember that more people can afford 10 bil allies than 50 bil ones.

4. What percentage does estoc's edge level 5 give?

5. @rigamortis-----ee level 5 gives 50% increase in plunder and drops

6. Whats the recommend stats for evansense, Battle royale and origins?

7. How do you delete a clip from imovie? It won't let me edit bc it says I need to free up space. So I can only view the movies I have made

8. How do you figure out someone's regen time? I seem to recall a stickied thread that mentioned it, but I can't find it

9. What amount of combined spy stats do I need to steal from the treasure chamber on The Cave Of Riches?

10. @Lake, KaW questions only:p

@Botan: Define regen time. You want out of KO, out of dtw after being atk pinned, our exact regen timer?

11. How I find the time of regain when it is time?

12. @ botan, you scout someone's spy to zero, then you scout once every few second until your enemies spy lost jump from zero to n number. There you have it, his/her regen time to the second. However, if the enemy use a crystal, the regen time reset to the moment the crystal was used.

13. Is a guild hansel with a lvl3 T5 sufficient to hit haunting with no or minimal pots?

14. Minimal yes, although that will change with equipment bonuses and BFA.

15. Next land cost 250b, should I buy land or upgrade all T5 from level 2 to level 3?

Which way is quickest for growth/plunder?

16. Personally, id do the lands. Simply because then you dont have to buy it again, later. However, the your T5 upgrades will probably glean more plunder.

17. It depends on personal preference, but I like to fully upgrade a building before I move onto another land.

18. What is the benefit to buying buildings with equal attack and defence?

19. You get two extra hits per unload: :)