Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Re: PostQuestionsHere

I have a question do you use all pots when attacked and thwarted raw stat wise- or just like 4/5 to fend off the attack?

2. Re: PostQuestionsHere

What pro pack should i get: siege or sabatoge? I have a balanced build

3. Re: PostQuestionsHere

EB

4. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Yes all defensive pots are used when attacked

5. Re: PostQuestionsHere

That is kinda dumb when you think about it. It should only use enough to counter the attack, not all of them.

6. Re: PostQuestionsHere

agreed

7. Re: PostQuestionsHere

You do not use all defensive pots when you fend an attack. Not all the time.

Depending on the amount of troops the attacker had at the point of attack, how many attack pots they used, and equipment, mith spells, and ally bonus all comes into play (algorithm-wise).

Hence why if YOU attack someone and lose, you see "the defender used __ defensive items."

It varies on each attack.

8. Re: PostQuestionsHere

I agree as well should go from bottom to top using just enough. But is kind of nice that way you have the same of every def pot

9. Re: PostQuestionsHere

If I successfully attack someone I would see "The defender used 11 defensive items" at the bottom of the attack summary.

Now let's say my troops are at 20% and I attack and lose - it might say "The defender used 5 defensive items".

Because my low percentage of troops, I did not inflict enough damage to warrant use of all defensive items.

10. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Are you sure Willy? I just tested that out, and of course when I won it said my defender used 11 defense pots, but after getting down to slightly less than 20% troops, I attacked again, and it didn't tell me at all how many pots my opponent used.

11. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Maybe they didn't need to use any?

12. Re: PostQuestionsHere

No, willy is correct. It doesn't use unessesary pots.

13. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Willy's correct

14. Re: PostQuestionsHere

I dont get how volley transfering works 0_0 so I have 20b on one account and my other account needs it... What do I do??

15. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Pick an allie to buy and sell with both accounts

16. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Whats the profit rate on selling allys

17. Re: PostQuestionsHere

1.5%

18. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Per sell its 1.25% I do believe it splits 5% to 3 ppl

19. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Yeah 1.5

20. Re: PostQuestionsHere

So volleying transfers cash? o_O ummm okay howwww!!!