Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Yes it is the the number by posts. Only if on pc.

2. Re: PostQuestionsHere

If you're on PC, then you should be able to see this to the right of your posts:

[​IMG]

3. Re: PostQuestionsHere

thx ryan

4. Re: PostQuestionsHere

What pot should I use on Titans on ambush?

5. Re: PostQuestionsHere

My clan owner wants me to be admin and stay for a long time but I'm gonna leave soon, what should I say.

6. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Just tell them politely that you don't plan to stay much longer, you're very sorry, and not to worry, there are plenty more people out there who will do a good job of it.

7. Re: PostQuestionsHere

ok

8. Re: PostQuestionsHere

N8, check wulf's EB guide in strategy.

9. Re: PostQuestionsHere

I have seen this in forums before but haven seen the answer to it. The po packs / eb item that gives bonuses like 10% or ect, how does it work? Does it change when your pinned? Does it not change? Like if you get a bonus of 10% at full troops let say 50,000 when your pinned would you still get the 50,000 bonus / the same bonus when you were not pinned? Or would it be changing like 10% while you pinned would be 10,000 or whatsoever?

10. Re: PostQuestionsHere

The percent bonus changes by how many troops you have. So at full you will get a better bonus than at 20%.

11. Re: PostQuestionsHere

@Ryan, ambush doesn't need pots I meant like pots to attack not like no pots at 3%

12. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Oh, at your size the 1 mil attack pot should do.

13. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Is the aybassal sword better than the feather sword at full enchant?

14. Re: PostQuestionsHere

IMO the feather is because it is a static bonus. At full troops you will get a better bonus from Abyssal but when you get to a certain point in your troops the feather will be better.

15. Re: PostQuestionsHere

ok thanks

16. Re: PostQuestionsHere

This might be a stupid question, but if I link my account to PC can I access it from Android and PC or just from PC

17. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Both.

18. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Thanks, linking now.

19. Re: PostQuestionsHere

What's the formula to finding your dtw points on your bars?

20. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Thx Ryan