Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Yes! Feedback them through the feedback button on the bottom left corner of the PC. Say something like this "Can you please unlink this account of my iPod?". It may take up to 24 hours. If it's any longer try it again. They will respond in your PMs/Newsfeed.

After that just link it to your other iPod.

2. Re: PostQuestionsHere

How do i become a mod?

3. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Also read kaw moderators by wulf in other kaw discussion part of forums

4. Re: PostQuestionsHere

I picked up a drop during eb but it does not show up on my profile do u have to have specific amount of something to have it

5. Re: PostQuestionsHere

refresh page or restart the app. if that doesnt work, email Devs with proof of you receiving it (SS of the EB history) and they should fix it.

6. Re: PostQuestionsHere

ive just reset on a computer and its been almost 24hours, and i dont have any speakers

7. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Players on computer dont get speakers.

8. Re: PostQuestionsHere

What she said. You must be linked to a device to get speakers.

9. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Oh, so I can't speak on wc on computer

10. Re: PostQuestionsHere

You can, but you need to either buy or earn nobility through questing (0.73% chance per success), then convert these to speakers under the marketplace. Then you can speak on wc.

11. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Does Clan ownership contribute to overall rank on the leader board? Thanks

12. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Not that I'm aware of. If you mean how strong the clan owner is deciding rank. When my clan ownership goes from my size to a 100k alt our rank doesn't change unless new members join or people leave

13. Re: PostQuestionsHere

No it doesnt. It just means you spent 25b.

14. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Kaw admin will u help me I have not had a equip drop for I and I was wondering why ..so what should I do ..thank u

15. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Keep hitting eb, and try and be more active. That is all you can do.

16. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Why do I get farmed?

17. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Maybe it was the PE farmfest.

18. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Hey I left my clan then i applied to a new 1 they took too long to accept so i went to a another 1 and applied but it says i applied to join this clan on multiple clans now and no one can accept me... :cry: