Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. You have a small chance on getting them from dullahan chests.

2. Well damn, ok thanks!

3. Transmuted equipment are turned in to charms

4. Mage>text at top>touch in middle of text and swipe left :) transmute screen pick equipment then long press the circle till it fills to finish it boom your first charm ;)

5. Are you guys receiving lots of ,Halt’ and ‘Uh Oh’ messages when writing in wc, cc, ac or in pm?
    It isn’t a big deal - I was just wondering ....

6. Outside winning a biweekly event, how does one get/earn a fancy avatar, similar to what all of the lb have.

7. I’m receiving these too every so often. I just keep attempting to post. Eventually pushed it through...

8. Hello just returned to the game after.... Tbh i lost count of the years LOL. Realised most of the leaderboard players are hansel instead of attack builds? Is there any reason for that?

9. Why do we still have mods

10. Eb payout

11. How can i trade? Cant seem to find any info on the forums. And what items can we trade?

12. Trade is done via pm bottom left corner in pm is a lil blue box with two way arrows, tap it and it shows tabs of trade items. furniture, charms and royals are trade able aside from crux, plunder chests, permanent items, nobs, xtals etc.

13. Is there a limit to how many allies you can have, and is there a list of the slot prices you need to purchase after 250?

14. Why is Mei still a mod?

15. Yes

16. The limit is 550, and I can't seem to find a guide anywhere for slot price.

17. Was the drop rate of equipment in bigger ebs higher than the small ones, or was it just the same?..