Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Unless you're gonna war. No need for bfa. Just keep max plunder or a couple of trill in allies.

2. Already in active topics no need to bump.

And there is an offline hack for kaw but it no haz new lands. Only hf lands and you get unlimited lands. It's fun *moonface* literally all you can do is build lel

3. Is there a way to reactivate an old account or something? I would like to look at my wall and dwell at long forgotten memories...

4. If you would like to retrieve an old account contact support@athinkingape.com and explain the situation to them. Give them as much detail as possible about the account as it will help you be more successful in the process. Information such as any purchases made, account creation date, last login date and any other relevant information will help support in helping you.

5. Um if i war this time tomorrow night will I still get the items or nah because the event has ended?

6. There are 4 wars left that will count for this event, war#2 individual being the last one.

7. Wars and EBs have to finish before the end of the event for the items to drop. If items drop after the event ends then things such as the LB and item tiers will be affected and numbers will be thrown off.

8. Thanks for the answers guys.. i'm #500 atm and theres one more left and im not doing it :(

9. Where does the compass come from?

10. Compasses can drop from every eb. There are no Ebs that have a higher chance of dropping them, but the longer it takes to complete the Eb the better chance you get.

11. Ooo thank you Mei!

12. Why does my plunder drop after I did 8t worth of upgrades on my osmon rai spy building?

13. Game doesn't like you.

14. Hi, um if were to sell half my buildings from a balanced to a mixed att/def from my highlands and hoarfrost, would it be better to sell them early(right now) one at a time etc. Or continue upgrading all my buildings and explore lands to overcome plunder caps etc, to the point where selling and rebuying these buildings would be easier. I'm just curious which one is more efficient for me thank you ^_^

15. What's your reasoning for wanting to do that?

16. I heard mixed with a single balance building is better than entire balanced build ^_^

17. Its says i received a shield and it never showed up i even shut phone off and re logged in