Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Yes. The user of the Tinker Gem gets a drastic plunder bonus for using it. I've had clanmates get around 400-500b for using it.

2. How exactly do you use it? I'm curious.

3. Can I kiss mei?

4. Not sure 0.0 you can kiss me tho

5. This. But also, how drastic is the plunder decrease from towering on the different lands? Are there any of UnicornPoopCookie's threads remaining on the matter, or anyone that has tested that function thoroughly?

6. UPC when inactive a looooong time ago. None of his guides will have any updated stats passed maybe highlands, but I'm pretty sure they don't cover even that

7. I was referring to the tinker's gem. If you read what was posted before mine.

UPC's guides should be around still, but like Seth(my cake bae) said... They will be extremely outdated.

8. What are blizzard and mind scream for?

9. Attack and Spy attack potions, pretty sure

10. How can I recover my old account, account recovery in forum is locked.

11. Email support@athinkingape.com

They will assist you in recovering your account.

12. What can i spend gold on besides buildings and building upgrades, buying land, and buying items from marketplace? Can someone explain the buying pots strategy to me?

13. You can also buy allies, which are very important for plunder, as well as gaining some juicy stats if you can find active accounts.

Potions are great in a lot of situations, especially in OSW. In OSW, the enemy will (assuming they aren't BC and completely buffed up) will judge their ability to strip you based on the number of pots you have, and will give you some time to either sell your allies and bank, blah blah blah. In regular EE wars, pots can be useful if you're a tank, or if you're a specific build like attack or Hansel, having defense pots for your specialty is good. Having defense pots if you're hansel is useless, as your defense is too low to do anything about it. Also, the more pots you use to defend, the more gold the enemy earns in a hit, so you would also be leaking if you had said defense items.

I know that I can attack pretty quick with pots, and a lot of times a WC will say sell your pots so that you can attack quicker. A lot of the time I don't follow this, but it's great if you're on a slow network or anything.

In Lowland wars, pots aren't taken into account and only make you slower, so you might as well sell them.

14. Is there some new forum rule about bumping old threads? I keep seeing locked posts with only "locked for necrobumb". What happens when there is an old, high quality post that has become relevant again, and gets bumped?

15. Necrobumping has always been against the rules.

16. Okay, I wasn't sure. Thanks man <3

17. It's a stupid policy. Who cares if a thread is old most aren't time related

18. If an old post is bumped for a good reason such as another relevant post was brought up then there's no issue.

When an old post is necro bumped after a long period of inactivity is locking it really the end of the world? It spent a long period of time where it wasn't used and in all honesty if the OP wants that thread unlocking they can always contact a member of the mod team to unlock it.

19. When i get scouted sometimes, the person's name is hidden. How can I scout without my name showing up in their notifications? Is it an item? is it an inapp purchase? Thanks for any answers.

20. It will say "you were scouted by an enemy" when they successfully scout you. If they fail a scout then the name will be shown.
    Best way to succeed is to have higher spy stats than the one you are scouting, have more bfa/bfe, or use potions to boost your attack.