Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Probably soon. Since the devs have been slacking on new, cool stuff, besides s5, new eb and crappy repetitive events.

2. What even is this game?

3. HELLO, FELLOW FORUMERS, CAN PLS SOMEONE PROVIDE ME ASAP THE RESET PASSWORD LINK? I'M EXPERIMENTING THE IMPOSSIBILITY TO CONNECT TO SERVER ON ANDROID :( .

Edit: figured out my issue and solved it. A little too late but, oh well!!

4. Sorry. I was warring. Shame I didn't see this earlier :(

5. How can find a girlfriend at kaw for timepass

6. Clan surfing is a good way to find a bae but the real world is always a better place to try i mean there's no way of knowing whos really what irl, just dont make any banners or wc posts or you'll get banned lol

7. I've heard people mention the 'new lands' are these actually being developed or is this hi. A rumor?

8. We've had so many new lands recently, it wouldn't surprise me. So although it's technically a rumor, it's very likely.

9. Why have I randomly got nobility points. I had one this morning and then another one just hours later? Why am I getting them?

10. Have you been doing quests? If I remember correctly, Nobility points have a 1% drop chance per successful quest.

11. Yes doodles I realised that today after I started doing the quests because i was bored of ebs. Thanks!

12. Non drop rate is around .85% I believe, and crystal rate is like .20%

So, good luck and have fun! It's s good way to earn free stuff if you try hard enough. I've heard people doing 2-3 unloads on quests a day as getting around 8-10 nobs a week. Not terrible. Especially with ZTA pieces on weekends being 1 nob.

13. Where are my rewards? :lol:

14. Patience, young one.

15. How does one grow potatoes in this game? My soldiers are famished and need their nutrients.

16. Patience. The events will soon reward potatoes.

17. Lol you think I hit ebs m80?

18. Yes, you obviously had to hit EBs. :)

19. Yup. 70 event items.

20. The fact you spent time to photoshop a 7 into that is really amazing.