Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. I got an alt that he is used for warring and he is a GH, i know GH was patched a long time ago but in my defence i did'nt play for a long time.
    anyway my question is to what build shall i change?
    i got 25 LL, 25 HL, 12 HF
    and about 5T of gold :D

2. Honestly for warring there is no build that is overall better than others however towered builds tend to do better overall. If you want to keep on doing well warring though having high static stats is what you want similar to why gh was so strong.

3. I have a question I have played for four years and never had to wait this long for rewards on event p vp I have spent over a thousand in cash that they didnt have to wait for so y am I having to wait for 8&1/2 hrs for my rewards and no I have no patients

4. No "?" means not a proper question. Rhetorical questions best posted in feedback section :roll:

5. Read the title thread guy "Post Questions Here" let's keep conversations or any other none related stuff to its minimum

6. Sometimes things take longer than normal, you will get your rewards. Just log off the game and go do something else.

7. When is the Free nob system going to be fixed, if at all?

8. I don't believe the devs can fix it since it is not run by them. There is however a petition going around to remove it entirely. It's quite easy to find as it should be on the main page. Hope this helps :)

Edit: Nevermind.

9. Yh suptis wrote it

10. Devs are ignorant, look at the stupid changes they make to the game, don't hold your breath

11. What if I a swimming under water?

12. What is the best eb for a newbie like me?

13. Haunting: The Escape

14. Eb i dont have to pay for

15. The forgotten ones or the reckoning and use plenty of items. After that you should have plenty of gold and you can get a decent ally for ally plunder. Repeat this a few times until you're ready to move to bigger ebs.

16. Regular haunting. Hit the item phase.

17. I got rewards from the pvp, when do they show up? 750 stones and 500 Silver bars

18. Rewards usually take less than 3-5 hours but can take anywhere from 24-48 hours. Although, I've never seen them take that long.

19. From what you said I am guessing you got 5 documents which actually drops 750 travelstones (like you said) and 50 mithril bars. The rewards should be available soon however they can take up to a day in some cases so be patient. The rewards will be here before the end of the event.