Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Good question.

2. Possible to enable to create clan / player name with chinese and other language ? Since chinese character able to type in

3. Not possible i guess.

4. When is the next event, and could there possibly be more pvp events?

5. No set date for the next event and we won't know whether there will be any purely PvP events until the devs announce it. I would like to say that the chances are we can assume the next event will be soon (2-3 days at most) and that we can expect more PvP in the future but it's not certain.

6. I hope we have more pvp events those are fun. But instead of just mithril why not add silver bars in with the rewards? That would get a lot of people playing haha

7. Do % bonuses apply before or after your "attack bonus to allies" when determining your own attack? 48% is quite a big difference to not know

8. % bonuses are scaling, as troops/spies are used they lower, they leave a static number viewable as it would be difficult to scale the numbers up and down as you use your bars

9. I'm pretty sure they don't scale off bfa

10. No they don't. Only BFE and pro packs are % based

11. I've been thinking of converting my LL from hansel to tank, so would like some tips with regards to build(for war)
    Are TL better than CoE etc
    Edit: 12/5/1/6

12. So whenever my friend tried to hit and eb or person she sometimes gets a "cannot connect to server" error and I'm wondering if there some solution to this problem because it constantly interrupts her when she plays Kaw.

P.s. She has an android lg G3

13. I've been noticing this happening to players more often. My only suggestion is to restart the app, or flush the DNS on your wifi connection (but I understand this is a bit difficult for the technologically impared :p)

14. What's the fastest way to become bc? Buy a land and put a level 1 building and move to next land and repeat or upgrade them before buying next land?

15. Back in the day bc was achievable with hard work and lots of activity. Unfortunately the fastest way to bc now, maybe the only way, is to spend real money.

16. What are The biggest strips in KAW history?

17. How long does it take to clear someone of 1 Quadrillion gold?

18. The same number of steals that 100b will take, there are numerical values somewhere on forums in the basic strip guide, it used to be:
    8,632 steals = 99.9% gold taken
    5,748 steals = 99%
    3,743 steals = 95%
    1,733 steals = 75%

19. Ah yes i knew it was something around there.

20. Depends on your size. Atm its hfbc with hl lvl 3, and buying osman/abyss whenever land+building is cheaper than next hf land.

After hfbc, its abyss until osman and lvl 5 building is cheaper than next abyss. Rinse and repeat until abyssBC, then you only have osman left. HL lvl 4 is not worth the time at any point until you have nothing else left.