Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. I don't have to elaborate for one you didn't give any solid data as to why your upgrading technique is any good except you said you listened to noob BC players carry on.

2. Well if you look at stat gain from upgrading three Volleries from Lv3>4 (~468b) you get less stats and plunder(harder to ascertain but seems to be general consensus) when compared to upgrading 1 Abyss spy building from Lv4-5(250b)
    I assumed since this data is freely available I didn't need to explain myself but w/e

3. Judge Snoopy is here, Court is now in session. Please bring forth your cases.

4. Would you rather fight one horse sized duck or a hundred duck sized horses

5. Please keep the thread for kaw related questions

6. He's correct. The cost in millions per stat gain for HL Lvl4 is very high, as well as low level HL buildings.

My advice: with event gold, get as many abyss buildings to level 6-7, the plunder increase is nice and the stats aren't too bad. Don't focus on osman for a bit.

7. Everyone knows level 4 highland buildings are the most pointless thing in the game so what about HF where do you get your data? Its actually better to do what I said and disregard level 4 hl you'd have to be a plonker to upgrade 1.

8. A level 10 balanced building on HF gives about 600k/600k and costs 950bil I think and a balanced building on abyss gives 2.3mil/2.3mil and costs like 3.5tril or around about that excluding the land prices which are going to be more on abyss obviously. As you can see there isn't really much difference stats to price between the 2.

Upgrade the cheapest thing I can excluding hl level 4 remember every little upgrade will help with your next upgrade because even HF gives nice plunder boost. Or save tonnes to upgrade abyss I know what I'm choosing. You are likely one of the people that thinks skipping everything and going to the airlands straight away is the best route.

9. First of all I did not advocate building on osman rai, you would've realised that had you read through what I initially said.
    Secondly you are wrong yet again it seems:
    Elven Temple LVL 10 costs 950b and does indeed give 600k stats
    However Balanced Abyss LVL 6 costs 790b but gives 682k
    So it is more beneficial to upgrade Abyss furthermore they are considered the highest plunder gainers as well. I agree upgrading to LVL10 may not be the most worthwhile (comparable to getting 2/3 LVL10 HF) but upgrading to LVL8/9 or even 6 is still better than doing your method and upgrading HF.
    I rest my case

10. I consider your method dumb you obviously consider mine dumb too I'll just leave it cya.

11. Case closed.

12. New question:
    Would I lose troops if my tower defence is higher than the attack?
    I.E: I have 20m Spy defence, of which 10m is sdt. I am assassinated by a person with 5m spy attack (he fails). Would I lose troops even though my towers over shadow his attack?

13. I believe you would lose troops defending. While you wouldn't lose much, I believe you still would lose some.

14. Hmm so I can still be scout bombed huh :/
    I'm assuming towers won't be that worth it on a hansel then

15. I'm not entirely sure and could be wrong, but I think SDT is more for protection against successful spies, but won't prevent small loss of units.

16. Towers dont stop loss, just reduce it.

17. Are you still allowed 1 PC account and 1 mobile account?

18. Yes. One account per device has been regulated for years, I believe.

19. Just wanted to make sure it's still the same before i go make another account

20. Where would be better to build towers? abyss or rayman lands?