Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. 5 level 1s give you more stats.

2. Think it varies depending on what lands u talking about

3. hahaa I guess

4. 5 level 1.

5. How would one upgrade their flag/banner to not be plain as hell? Been awhile and can't remember.

6. Go to equipment, tap on banner and you can replace your banner for the cool ripped ones and others you may have.

7. When will the next event be

8. No updates on a new one yet, just stay tuned, prolly won't be to long!

9. The earliest that a new event following the standard format can be out is tomorrow at midday PST. This is due to the PvP blitz ending at that time however due to rewards from the PvP blitz not being claimed immediately I would imagine that it will be Wednesday before we see a new event. Late claiming would mean that the overall event rewards would be delayed therefore it's not worth starting it earlier than midweek.

10. Has the drop rate of scrolls changed on aff EB ?

11. No, the drop rate is not decreased. If so, we would have known about it! :)

12. If I fully unload on an eb, leave the clan, and then rejoin the clan and the same eb still has not ended, will I still recieve the same amount of rewards(gold) as if I had never left?

13. No, when you leave the clan, you forfeit the rewards you accumulated before leaving.

14. A few years ago I left and came back and got the reward. Blew my mind. You never know.

Please let us know if you get it.

15. what do people mean when they say "clear me"?

16. When you attack or steal them to reduce their gold to 0 before war.

17. Why does it burn when i pee?

19. Oh my bad..thought maybe was a doctor around. Cant go to hospital bc my ins was canceled thanks to obamacare 

20. Can anyone tell me or link me to a page that can tell me what the new clan ranks are and what powers each rank has?