Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Longest osw in kaw history?

2. Zaft vs apoc prolly, or ig against someone idk

3. What lands do you need to unlock the Abyss?

4. 15 hoarfrost lands

5. ^^ it's like that with all the lands so far(Apart from LL) (You have to unlock 25) (I forgot you got them for free) 15HL for HF and so on.

6. Depends if u mean well known or not, I'm pretty sure yafi and new age have been at war for almost two years and is still going on, unless it ended and I never found out... I think the zaft vs apoc one has been going on for the past year and a bit o_O so that's close but not the same.

7. Does an all tower build on lowlands for lowland war work like the PS build??
    Where as though if a ps has money out u can keep hitting ..

8. towers does not count towards build mechanics.

9. You would have no plunder building would be the most pointless build I have ever seen and there has been some bad ones.

10. Are there different benefits from the buildings ??

Like does coe give extra hits, curse foundry makes you more offensive, or titan lair gives extra stats or something..idk how to ask this question

11. The buildings with balanced stats give you a single extra hit and only one is required for this, as far as I know the other two give more defensive or offensive stats and the perspective advantages of those stats.

12. Also, 1 balanced building and the rest attk/def buildings at a 1:1 ratio gives more stats

13. The balanced building gives 2 extra hits, except the level 1 elven temple which gives an incredible extra 17 hits! From 24 ->41.

The defensive buildings give am extra 5% plunder bonus, but it only affects those troops, not your total plunder.

The offensive buildings add nothing g special. Just raw hitting power.

14. Why is this game and it's forum so dead now?

15. Honestly the game isn't dead and the forums are pretty lively. Idk what you expect but the game is doing pretty well overall

16. Maybe it's just me but just last year nothing was nearly as slow as it is now.

17. It's Christmas day for a lot of people still so activity is lower. Kaw is doing ok just a lot of lurkers.

18. Do assn's generate plunder in wars ???

19. Not by the action themselves, but if you KO someone yes

20. So why assn in EE when steals give plunder ?