Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Are there any good pwars?

2. Pwars ??? Those died out long time ago i believe

3. ...we could make one.

4. Bring em back

5. If ypou supply the BC spy, I will hit for sure

6. That's what I call these weekend promos.. Sorry "pvp" events.. lol these guys just open up the old OSF/OAF and plunder down like the good old days.. 48 hours of whacking.. I wonder if the Plunder Dome is still around..

7. Do only the top 100 get a reward in war event? I'm not too sure if I understand properly lol

8. ^That is correct.

9. How come i don,t get eney spekers four wc :(

10. are you playing on pc? if so, you won't receive any unless you link your account to a mobile device.

11. Can anyone teach me how to wc like the set up and things? Wall or Pm Me

12. Maybe because your grammar and punctuation is highly disturbing.

13. If I get 1.8 tril gold from event rewards, what would be the best way to spend it and on which buildings as a Hansel?

So basically, what should I build next for more cs per gold spent and more plunder?

14. Well if you're hansel, keep going as such. Just build more spy buildings. Usually next cheap is the best option until you're out of gold

15. What should my next building be? Should I keep going as an attack build or change my style of buildings? WWhat build is good in war but,can also net me money

16. I don't think you're at max plunder from a look at your allies so maybe spend some on an ally?

17. Keep building as an attack build being a hansel is so damn boring in war imo. Look at my owner or owners owner for tank examples.

18. Quoting for reference...
    That depends where you are land/building wise.
    You should continue with your build as you are now, you don't make enough gold to swap build CURRENTLY... You will eventually though (if you want to swap builds)

Tank is a great build for war but for growing... Towers (are what tanks use) kill plunder so I wouldn't suggest this build if you want to get dat paper :lol:

But as you are now, if growth is your main focus... Your build is fine.

Hansel could be a good idea later but I'm expecting KaW nerfing this build shortly.