Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. You're still unranked? This simply means you're still too small to get on the LB, or you grew massively overnight and it hasn't updated yet.

Likely the former. The lb can only hold so many people. I believe 5000? You aren't top 5000 yet.

2. 10000 he doesn't have enough wins and stats to be ranked.

3. It took me till 34mcs spies to get ranked on overall with 100k battle wins and mp allies

4. Any mod i can report someone to wall me please

5. Im going to rebuild my lowlands for war, is there a consensus on what the best build is or good builds? Last time I warred was the first estoc wars. Currently just have guilds and one cursed foundry.

6. I've heard the best is a towered hansel with a CoE.

As in 1-2 CoEs, 4 or more towers of each, and the rest SOS.

Personally, I'm running a balance build. 8 attack buildings, 8 SOS, and 4 towers of each. I've had decent success with it. It gives me the flexibility to hit pretty much anyone with success.

7. 11 COE, 4 SOS, 6 SDT, 3 ADT

tanky hybrid

8. what stats does the sword in starter pack have?

9. At the rate of which people are growing it's kinda impossible to reach LB unless I do mass spending

10. Your right but give me a name of a game where I can make lb without spending a penny.

11. What's 9+10?

12. Just joking. Seriously though, say I started an alt and spent £40, would I get to 20mcs within a month? :O

13. .... No

14. I say yes :D

15. Possible, but not by its own merits. It would need a large golf transfer.

I tried. I did everything I could, volleying, attacking EBS, using all the Xtals I had. I got to around 3M.

16. Will changing from all att buildings to SoS on LL drop my plunder? I would swich them all at the same time.

17. Yes and no. Less plunder but more ally bonus

18. You would recieve less plunder on your first few hits, but more per unload.

So how do you play? If you're constant skimming, you'll make less if you convert. But if you're like me, you get in maybe 5-7 unloads a day in a 5 min period. Shich is when your spy buildings would be beneficial. Not to mention spies are just useful in general.