Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. It's not. It regens ~6.5 % oppose to ~8%

2. even in ee, nothing stops the enemy from getting it.

3. This only started happening when they released a update (with no mention of this special level 1 building with god knows how many hits lol) for 10 levels on buildings instead of 5 it didn't happen on the old level 2, many people had their buildings maxed by then and wouldn't want to change I don't blame them having a level 1 also stops people from being BC. personally I have a level 1 I'm not BC and change build all the time so don't care and I think why not take advantage of a glitch when everyone else does.

But its still a broken feature.

4. Devs stated it is not a glitch. And if people dont want to lose a tiny bit of cs and get 50% more hits, that is their choice.

5. Honestly unless you are SH why bother having those extra spy actions. They have very little power behind them as they are at the bottom of your regen which also earns near no plunder so near pointless. The extra attacks are nice especially for SH and hansels. SH because they rely on high static bonuses and hansels because they usually have 1 troop building and rely on ally plunder.

6. Where have they stated this? I don't even think they know what we are going on about I have emailed them about it after all the messages you get back are bs.

7. I have also emailed them about having a level 1 building and being plundered the crap out of at 1% and not being able to use my troops but I suppose you guys will say that's legit and/or is lag.

8. I emailed the support team questioning whether it was or wasn't a glitch and they confirmed that it isn't a glitch and the building was performing as intended.

9. I was about to do the same... That's really weird better keep one level 1

10. I emailed them ages back (several months ago) and tbh having those extra hits per unload isn't even that useful unless you plan on xtalling. You still regen 2 attacks every 5 mins to a max of 39 and even still only that building is regenerating after a while which is why it's not that good of a building unless you use a few (SH) or 1 (Hansel)

11. After work/school after sleeping after going out some uses.

12. Yeah that'd work great for me. It's not often i can sit and skim.

13. Wow this thread has about 35k posts. My question is... What's next kaw?

14. Xmas event?

15. Probably Xmas event.

16. Chanukah Event? Even though its 3 nights in?

17. Could someone tell me how many levels to the Volary there are? I don't know what their it is, but it's a HL building

18. volary has 4 levels

19. Can someone tell me what spy stats does a fully upgraded(lvl.10) unkari ice tree provide?.Ty

20. 403,000 spy attack
    403,000 spy defence