Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Is there anyway to delete your account or change your email for ATA? I used an older email and I have a new one I would like to use instead but I'm not being allowed to. Sorry I'm new I believe I posted this somewhere as a thread, sorry if that was against the rules...

2. What happens to the bloodstones at the end of the weeks event

3. your best chance is to email support@athinkingape.com and explain them your problem. Be sure to mention your ign and game (kaw)

4. they disappear

5. Thanks for the help!

6. How do I improve androids kaw response toime?

7. Get an iphone

8. I was just wondering, is there any rhyme or reason to which allies are shown on a players profile screen when they have over 20? It seems like size or value doesn't matter, so what is it? Last purchased? Anyone know?

9. The front page allies are the top 20 value allies.

10. I said value in my first post, meant cost.. So those are their top 20 in stat vs cost ratio allies? Right on, that explains why the ally prices vary so much on some profiles. Thnx for the info 

11. The allies that are visible on players profiles are their most expensive.

The order they appear seems to be random.

12. Years back, the first few allies that you hired would be on your front page. This enabled the ability to buy bigger allies and hide them.

They fixed this a couple of years ago, and it was corrected as to make all of the Allies from the top down, highest to lowest (cost).

I'm not sure when it changed, but now it is as stated above, the highest value allies are on your front page in any random order.

13. Why are all my accounts (PC, Kindle, Android) suddenly stating "Invalid request" to attempt to do any thing... Attack in PvP, log on...?

14. Why do the devs play and cheat?

15. Return price of selling a level 10 Unkari Ice Tree?

16. The selling price for the Unkari Ice Tree level 10 is $190,000,000,000.

If you need to know more about buildings and lands, you can check out my Buildings & Lands Guide in the Guides section of the forums! :)

17. Wow that is not worth selling, thanks again.

18. Just remember selling price is 20% of everything you spend on that building.

Because a level10 ice tree is worth 950b you get back the 190b mentioned above

19. Oh I didn't upgrade the building beyond level 2.
    I had upgrade tokens from a long time ago.

20. I know how to post links to sites... But I'm wondering how you post links to other people's profile...

Example:
    Sasuke_Uchiha