Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Doubtful.

If its the same amount of troops used, it shouldn't matter, unless one phase is more "lucky" than the other.

2. Where did Teja's post go? :-/

3. Graveyarded

4. Why? :-/
    The truth is out there already....
    *X files theme music on the background *

5. Probably not in compliance with the TOU.

6. Not sure, just email support@athinkingape.com and ask them.

7. Lol was going to ss myself but by the time came back was already gone

8. How should you upgrade your buildings: ex. Colony level 1-3 upgrading one level at a time or save up all the way to level 3 and then level 4?

-R3AP3R

9. No . Upgrade it one by one

10. What happened to my bronze bars? I had over 10,000 of them??

11. It depends.

At some stage, some upgrades will result in a drop of plunder. Towers would make your plunder drop, so you'd want to delay upgrading them until you need them or have the cash to go for the highest level immediately.

Don't, don't, just don't upgrade your colonies to lvl 4. Don't even think about it. This is the worst stats/gold ratio upgrade available. Leave your T5 buildings at lvl3 for times you are LCBC. Meaning never...

Some upgrades bring much more stats for your gold than others, meaning you should prioritize those (even if it means saving higher amounts of cash). For example: T6 lvl 3 and 4 are are quite bad. So once you have a few T6s at lvl2, you'll want to level them one by one to lvl10, instead of leveling them all to lvl3.

12. Pics or it didn't happen.

13. What is the current max character count for a forum post?

14. The max is 100,000 characters.

15. EE give rewards toward event ??

16. Yes.

17. and what is non support a scout and maybe is a hire lmao

18. What is the best build for plunder?