Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Re: POST QUESTIONS HERE

Why do we have to volley new allies from such a low amount with the current availability of gold?

2. Re: POST QUESTIONS HERE

To have them their starter buildings.

You don't 'have to'

3. Highest Paying Beginner Ebs ???

4. Ambush

5. I would say Hunting.

~Chaos

6. Haunting? He can't hit that,

7. Best paying beginner ebs IMO are;
    TFO
    Reckoning
    Battle Royale
    Origins

These are proper beginner ebs IMO as most beginners can't hit tier 4 ebs and up until they have built up some decent builds and equipment. TFO and reckoning were always the best for getting players started though.

8. i'd say Ambush, TFO, Reckoning. Origins is quite a toughy already imo.

9. Ambush is a good one too forgot about that. Main reason I selected my ones was due to them being low level ebs with item phases. Typically a new player can hit those ebs pretty quick if they get the right help.

10. How do i make a subject for a thread

11. When you are in the thread making page there will be a big box and a little skinny box. The big one is for your description and the little skinny box near the top is the title/subject.

12. I updated my phone to iOS 9 and now kaw thinks I'm playing on an iPhone 4 (there's black bars on the top and bottom). What do I do? Is ata gonna fix this?

13. Perhaps there is a simple solution for this.. But it seems to be an issue worth asking ata.

You can contact them by email at support@athinkingape.com and be sure to specify which game youre having issues with, give a detailed explanation of your problem, and if possible send screenshots.

14. Whats a Hansel and whats a pure spy ?

15. A hansel is a spy build. It has at least 75% spy buildings, towers excluded. (like my build)
    A pure spy only has spy buildings, no troop buildings. Towers are excluded again. you can reconize Pure spies (ps) by them having 60 000att, static stats from the lv3 castle

16. 1 COE or any balanced building will do ?

17. Yes a CoE will do it just depends on whether you want to war or not.

If you want to war as a ps build a cheap building that you can drop whenever you want and build again easily (usually tier 1)

If you want to war as a hansel build whatever building you want although CoE is popular due to the 2 extra attacks and balanced stats.

If you don't plan on warring again just build whatever you want.

18. Do my allies help my spy action plunder

19. Only up to max plunder. After that having allies is purely for a stat boost. Although if you're going to be a PS with allies you're gonna have a bad time.

20. No, they will just give you ally bonus plunder on troop actions (att). No need for allies to get assa, stl and sct payout.