Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. is there a list of land prices anywhere? couldnt find it in the guide's section

2. Wulf's guide is obsolete. It's been 3 years since Wulf was around. Highly doubtful it will get updated at all.

3. Under construction by wulf

4. Look for TERRA's building efficiency guide, it has all that

5. Crystal

as the bigger stats player should have completed the quest and I hope that there will be more quest coming up or more event coming up so that the player can earn more crystal or mithril or maybe Aqua . Thanks and looking forward for more exciting events at K.A.W

6. Re: Crystal

Wut? Where's your question?

7. Re: Crystal

It's just some old man rambling in a thread he found in Active Topics.

inb4: No mum, I didn't refer to Mr. Coffee as "some old elderly man."

8. When should I use a crux chest in normal ebs (not hte / rotwb) before end bonus? Before item stages?

9. When you can hit the eb you use it. Using crux before end bonus does nothing.

10. If you can't seal or find a free hte you should use it before a haunting eb and hit the item phases.

11. Contrary to popular belief, Plunder bonuses have no effect on item phases.

12. I wanna get rich fast, only through ebs
    What build is best for earning money?

13. probably hansel, 1 att building rest spy buildings
    but i've heard pure attack is a good money maker too :geek:

14. It depends on how dedicated u are. If you're only willing to unload every hour, then go as a hansel with only one balanced troop building. If you're willing to skim for long hours, then u want an attack build with all defensive buildings and one balanced building.

15. a skimming hansel makes great gold too ;)

16. Yeah, if your skimming it doesn't really matter too much.

Spy actions aren't affected by plunder bonuses from allies, there is NO MINIMUM (other than 0) unlike with troop attacks which have a minimum set by your ally plunder bonus.

17. for that reason, skimming does work!

18. How long would it take to compile all the relevant questions and answers on this thread into one, single post?

19. Depends on whether or not you imply going through the thread and choosing the most frequent/relevant or if you just mean general questions that were probably on this thread at some point.

My estimate is a good few days if you go through every page but maybe just an hour or two for just a lot of relevant questions that may be there

20. Does skimming help assassinations?