Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Does ps with 1 building earn more overall plunder in eb or hansel?

2. ps with 1 troop building is a hansel.

3. How would i male a defensuve build?? What buildings do i need .. ?

4. I would focus on growing first before you make a defensive build.

5. this.
    Once you are big you can build towers.

6. How do you get nightbringer and the eventide mace? Was it a promo, or just enchanted from soulreaper and Morningstar?

7. IIRC they were just rewards for old seasons. So not available anymore.

8. Where can i find out more on wars. Eg. Difference between classic, advantage and random... Link to the thread would be much appreciated!

9. Hi all, any1 has an overview regarding the Ocean equip at the alchemist? interested especially in the tidal chestplate and the zephyr armguards. thank you!

10. When do you cast the mith spells for war? When war starts? When you get into the war clan?

11. @nevermore you get a notification after matchup telling you all mith cast will be added to war wins

12. Have been gone a very long time so wondering what's the best way to grow, seems like lots of things have changed, and I'm permanently silenced so a 3rd party app would also be good.

13. Hte ofcourse. If you don't want to pay then you're in for a hard grind of t4-6 ebs really.

If you've been gone a long time I'm sure you could email ata and explain that whatever it was you did was wrong and you've had a lot of time to reflect on it, apologise and see what they say.

Different clans / alliances we different apps so it's random really.

14. Do crux chests affect item bonus? (Hte, haunt etc)

15. Can I get 10 follows by the end of the day?

16. Called out someone not Bottong *cough cough* fmi <--- backwards and bam 

17. Why is BH all talk and no action? Been threatening for days to teach me a "lesson"

18. Because they currently have better things to deal with rather than a gnat like you

19. That's what I would say too if I were a punk ass clan