Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. This one?

2. If i lose a war, does my ee level go down?

3. Anyone bought any of the S4 equip in the alchemist and have them enchanted?

4. Face Palm....of course

5. What a stupid response. If you aren't going to answer, why bother posting?

6. sorry it sounds like a nooby question, im new at warring and havent lost yet.

7. I answered....so who is stupid now?
    Try reading what u quote.

8. Nothing has changed. War is war n gain or lose your EE if win or lose war. GL

9. Be respectful when answering. Facepalming is hardly respectful. *Facepalm*

10. How does relic equip work? I have some but I don't have the scrolls to make them usable so how do I get the scrolls?

11. You do the same ebs you got the relic equip from and if you're lucky enough, scrolls will drop.

12. Best t5 building overall? I used t4 CoEs for cs, but colonies are lower than the others, so attk or def better overall, especially for warring?

13. What do you mean by warring?
    If you mean EE go with a combination of col(offense heavy) and towers to hide the adt.
    If you mean osw go with heavy defense buildings and a few balanced buildings

14. As many relic equipment drops from the epic battle I will a go a little more in depth.

When you first hit the epic battle for the first time at the end you will get all the equipment which is more or less worthless until combined with the corresponding scroll, some need 8 others 11 and so on to unlock what is fully needed after that you use Aqua and inferno to enhance the rest of the way.
    Say you have the Jaws of Death equipment and it needs 10 scrolls keep hitting the eb that drops that scroll till you have enough. It will take a long time to do so unless your very lucky. Brief summary over relic equipment for you cow happy kawing.

15. I can't figure out for the life of me how to take a photo from my iOS camera roll and get it all sized and converted and posted to the forums. Haven't found any helpful guides so I'm posting here.

16. The way we used to do it is screen shot, add to photobucket, go to settings on photobucket and set it to resize (I think just below 600x600 fits), then copy its url and paste it between [/img but with the bracket closed.

Personally now I would use something else to resize then upload to imgur. It's pretty much better in every way.

18. Use tinypic, it can resize the image for you, if not just use the imgfit tags instead of just img

19. You don't need to resize, just use