Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Build lv1 even when its more expensive, it raises plunder more

2. Yes, you usually will get more plunder from a new land plus building than from an upgrade (well, if you compare similar tiers).

And if you have no clue about what to build on HL, just put a guild there and come back later. Just don't leave land without buildings (except if you plan to build towers).

Think also about trying to get to HL 15 to unlock HF and the mage. The first few Frostlands really are worth getting as they are dirt cheap.

3. About the individual wars...I don't even know what to start asking!
    1) is there any guide? I've only found estoc wars' guide.
    2) how much do they last?
    3) how do they work?
    4) any tip?
    Idk, I'm lost, but I'd like to try one some time...

4. Most of your questions can be answered my looking at detailed clan war schedule. Says time what to do and all. As for tips it just depends on what you do. I can't help much there as I don't war in your bracket.

5. Individual wars are the same settings as any other EE war, just the setup is different.

For one there's no clan roster, the clan is put together by the match making algorithm that they use to make matches in round and primal wars. Secondly, you're thrown into a clan with 12-100 others (sizes vary depending on war type and sign ups). Individual wars last 1 hour like every other war.

Best tip for individual wars? Listen to your teams war commander, pay attention, learn what you can from them (they're usually one of the more experienced players) and most of all self KO.

Lastly you can find the full schedule under the clan events tab. It converts all start times into your current time zone, so no need for converting times to your time zone.

6. Wats the cost of last 5 lands... At least last land??

7. The last land is 3 tril I believe. I wouldn't worry about it, the odds of seeing that land soon are very low.

8. What are the stats for abyssal level4

9. lv4 spy gives about 900k att/def

10. Yes you are currently however don't worry about being hired as it really won't benefit you much unless you get a helpful owner.

If you really are worried about being overpriced then just stay active as you will grow fast at your size.

11. Is it possible to own your owner?

12. Yes

13. Estoc Edge, it gives a plunder bonus from 25% to 50% depending it's level. you gain/increase alevel by doing Chaos Wars, often reffered to asEE war or just war

14. What do the stats of my troops have to be to able to hit haunts?

15. You can hit haunt at any size if you attack with the holy wrath attack pot or use the first mith attack spell.

16. There's no real minimum for troops to hit haunt, BFE is the easiest and least expensive way to grind haunts, 30m attack bfe will be enough to unload on haunt

17. Am I overprice? And is there anybody who could hire me?

18. what gives better what gives better Plunder att or spy