Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Best thing to do is to take some time and read through the eb guide below or any of the other fine guides.

Have a good day!

Guide to Equipment

EDIT:

That works too. :p

2. What build makes the most gold off of eb?

3. build guilds, loads of them. and forge or 2 to attack the eb

4. Any build will earn well as you grow and if you avoid towers. A hansel build works good, as you dont need to know mechs well to earn well. Alternatively you could go with an attack build instead.

Guilds are not worth building anymore, and id always suggest a balanced troop building over attack any day.

5. A hansel build skimming spies with defense buildings only but fall in hansel mechs
    Or you could have a attack build again with defense buildings as they have 5% more plunder.
    No towers for either build at all

6. What's kaws support email? Link pls

7. just volley me as high as u can.

8. I got 11 skulls from the current event and I'm ranked 25,235. Is it fair to speculate that the active kaw population is around 30,000?

Edit: I meant to post with my alt, lol. My alt has 11 skulls.

9. I heard 48000 from an experienced player

10. You would also have to take alts into account. This might reduce the number of 'players' dramatically.

11. 48k would be total accounts. 30k would be actives who have collected skulls

12. Oh. How do you know Rikki?

13. Im sure theres plenty of people tied for the same rank.

14. Hi I'm new here I'm wanting to know how do I get a good build? I don't want to put random things in so I'm asking you cause my Allie? Didn't tell me a thing

15. It really all depends on what kind of build you want. You can do whatever kind of build you want :)

16. For starters build some forges (base on what I mostly heard) or you can go straight to make the build you want to choose.
    Attack, hansel, pure spy, and hybrid is the three main builds (I don't know others).

- Attack has more attack buildings (workshop, stable, forges) than spy guilds (guilds).
    - Hansel has more spy buildings (guilds) than attack buildings
    - Hybrid has equal attack and spy buildings and they shouldn't be below 25% of your unlocked lands.
    - Pure Spy has all spy buildings.

Edit: Note that I hadn't tell all of the kinds of builds but you can also change your build :) there's a guide in forums for it.

17. Can someone revamp the thread which talks about s4 in detail..maybe the original post be devs..
    Since i wasnt there when s4 happened..so If i read the thread i might know what s5 will be like & how should i prepare for it..Ty :)

Also If Some Old Player willing to help more..U can Pm me & Teach me about what all happens during season & how can i try to stay at top..

18. Seasons come when the debs say the do, best way to stay on top of the collection for each season is to do every war you possibly can (without getting shattered sword)

As for guiding you on how to, just follow your war commanders instructions and you'll be fine.