Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. I have 5006 warworn helmets where does that put me in leaderboards I'm trying to get the top banner and equipment am I good or should I keep getting more please wall me or follow for a chat but wall me first regarding to my question:)

2. Is there a guide on HTE? On the phases and bars and what not?

3. A guide for HTE can be found here

4. The highest rewards currently needs about 5-55 thousand warworn remains. The top 10 rises roughly 10 thousand per day. You have a ways to go :)

5. When does s5 start?

6. there is no offical date yet

7. Does wulf's pics work on any format or has he taken them down. P.s anyone know where I can find list of HL prices that aren't wulf's?

8. List of HL prices should be in any build calculator if you can access one. Wulf's images all have issues so not available from any device.

9. how did that account in Warlor remain active after the person died?

10. Maybe a family member hit for them.

11. What is the meaning of oaf?

12. An oaf was a term used during the PWar ages of kaw as a meaning for someone who was all attack just like OSF was used for all spy accounts.

13. OAF = Open attack farm.

It is an attack build that let's anyone freely steal from them.

14. I played kaw 3 or 4 yrs ago. Just started back up over a month ago. Then decided to make an alt with old itouch. Well it rembered i had an account. So i did not get plunder bonus and had to explore and pay for lowlands. Which is fine but now in the highlands they are much more expensive than recently made accounts. Can this be updated to new rules?

The account is "heehee-man".

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

15. Highlands are cheaper for new accounts?

16. Highlands are cheaper? that's a new one HL prices were already cut in half when HF came out

17. My first land highland is 5bil

18. HL prices are not cheaper, only building prices were cut

19. What is the diffrence in a spy heavy hybrid(which I think I am) & a Hansel ??

Which is better for wars & Which one does good in ebs..??

What is the best For mainly ebs but wars every now & then for EE too...??