Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Not in forums any more

2. Meaning of life plz.

3. Does the bliz-herd plunder spell contribute to plunder from EBs or only from battling others?

4. It contributes to both

5. PvE meaning that it's for EBs.

6. When does the next EE season start id like to learn how to do all EE wars before then also so if you could recommend a clan to teach me also

7. Is there somewhere a guide on how to do stuff like this?

8. There is a BB Code guide.

9. Detect if someone uses xtal? Example?

In case this gets lost in question, an answer would be most appreciated on my wall.

10. What happened to all of the build guides? Did they get deleted?

11. No they're still there, what thread were you looking for? I'll bump one up for you

12. It's very easy, especially if hitting a target, because they'll go from empty to full and you can hit more.

In ebs, you check the battle log as they're hitting xtal usage will show up as them hitting a lot more than a full unload.

14. My next upgrade is 200,000. I only have 40,000. How will I ever make enough :(

15. Never mind, buying a new land is much cheaper. Sorry for wasting your time!

16. Is there a guide somewhere that suggests what the best way to build when starting up?

17. Forges are the way to go. I recommend 5 forges, per every guild.

Always go with the cheapest option; if it's cheaper to buy land and build building, go with that. If it's cheaper just to upgrade, do that.

Always have max pluder; you can achieve this buy hiring allies. Hire an ally, hit EB. Hire another ally and hit EB, if your bonus from allies increases, repeat, if not, you're set :)

18. My best guess is the end of January as thats when 1 and 3 started