Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. I've burnt through a few hundred inferno trying to get queztal crown to 11. It's a pain but it will happen when it happens

2. What is the difference on having a BEASTIARY lv 3 compared to COE lv 3? I'm a Hansel by the way and was wondering if there's any actual difference coz BEASTIARY is much cheaper for me right now than COE and still growing into a Hansel and just starting to explore my Highlands.

Thanks In Advance!

3. ROTWB clans really exist and give passes ? 

4. A coe has more stats, and it requires less attack pots to hit larger ebs for more money. Both have same amount of attacks per unload. If you plan to be hansel full time the coe is better. If you plan to drop to ps regularly cheaper may work so beastiry

Some clans are only revenge and do give passes. It's up to them. I've seen adds and such. But I can't tell you the name of any currently doing that

5. Rotwb clans don't exist for longer than about a day, ebs get too fast, need more horns, shorter passes, work overload, admins quit.

Usually how it goes

6. How will net neutrality effect users playing kaw, assuming it gets passed?

7. :?
    net neutrality is the current system.

i will assume you mean "what if isp's are allowed to charge for priority"?

in that case, there is no way to know. although i suspect ata would not pay for "high priority".

8. OK so I haven't been playing for a while and I was wondering if the SH build has been nerfed recently?

9. tower exploit

10. Will spragga return

11. What kind of question is that. He who shall not be named will inevitably return, members of kingdom lords will be supreme overlords of kaw

12. hax0r was the player that first touted the tower build. It was a glitch in mechanics that arose when ATA patched the OSF - eliminating pwars.

Joe_ wrote probably the most constructive thread on it almost 2 years ago. Good read.

13. Is there a way to find out when your birthday in kaw is and I mean the official day you start

14. Calculate the 120 day achievement into years.

I did mine a while ago it's April 12th

15. Get on a PC and go to your loyalty achievement. Add up the days and do the math. You should be able to find your "birthday" in KaW.

16. Yes that's true but I know on my main acct I missed days and started over once or twice I wasn't as addicted back then as I am now plus I wasin a failing clan

17. This is my main acct that I want to know the actual starting date not just 120 award