Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Do u get tvp from all wars ?

2. Do u get tvp spell from all wars ? Wall me

3. TVP is only available to those who got no match found.

Elven temple level 3 has slightly higher stats than a colony level 4

4. How many posts do you people believe this will have before it's locked or the game ends

5. It won't be locked. It is a very good thread for people to find a answer.

6. How do you edit a thread?

7. Access your thread from a Pc to edit.

8. Been thinking of switching back to an attack build from my current build so as not to affect my plunder too much should I convert buildings one by one or save up one lump some? Thru ally trading

9. How much gold do you get back for tearing down a tier 5 lvl3 balanced building? How much for a tier 4 lvl 3? And if there is a tier 6?

10. If I wanted a percentage I would've asked for one.

11. With the percentage that Rikki gave to you, maybe you could go to the Guides section of the forum and calculate the values out yourself? After all, it is not that hard.

12. math is hard.

13. How do you become a pro and when can you get gear?

14. buy a "propack" to become "pro". although it is a bit backwards. normally being paid to do something makes you "pro". when you pay to do something you are either a hobbyist or an amatuer. but whatever. marketing. i get it.

and you get gear from ebs, contests, or warring. check the eb guide to see which ebs drop what.

15. Can someone show me an example of a pure spy?

16. Not shore y can some one explain, y if I put a tower up my Max gold goes down. I can see y it don't go up with no troops to get more. But y down did my troops just get weaker they can't carry as much as they did before. because they have a wall to hide behind during war so now they don't hit the gym or what

17. its just an account with no troop buildings, only spies.

18. plunder is based on several things. one of those things is the relative size between you and your target, another is the total stats of the troops you send. so when you add towers, your relative size vs your target goes up, but the troops you send does not (towers don't have troops). both factors drop your plunder down.

there may be more too it. i don't really pay much attention to kaw mechanics these days.