Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. How do i mKe wall art like this >>>>>>
    ╥╟╖╓☠╓╖╓╖╥╓╙╥╓╖╓╖║☠╓╓╖║║╓╓╖
    ║╜╙╙ོ☠╙╜╨╓╨╙╜ེ╨╨║╟╢╙☠╟╟╢╙╙╙ོ╨║

2. Hitting helps, but dph (damage per hit) helps as well. Its like this. Say you hit a thousand times, but only do 5 damage for each one. You would have a 5% chance of the chance a certain equip has to drop. I'll use the bow as my example. The bow has an estimated 2% drop. So you would have a 5% chance of the 2% chance drop. On the other hand, if you had 500 attacks but 50 damage, you would still have that same 5% chance. But if you hit 1000 times, with 50 damage each time, you would have a 10% chance of that 2% drop.
    Note that nothing is certain, and this is merely my theory on how drops may work. Devs have not seen fit to disclose that information with us.

3. In ee wars do scouts count towards plunder just little compare to the other actions?

4. Umm unless you ok someone with a scout you don't get money from them..

5. Drops are worked on RNG, not damage per hit or activity.

The only time in EE you get plunder from scouts is when you KO them with it.

6. What is (null) gold?

7. Is it just me, or are PC users unable to view the war schedule?

8. What does tl;dr mean?

9. Null gold means 0 gold

I can view war schedule perfectly fine on PC

TL;DR means too long;didn't read

10. How much does level 4 watchtower cost?

11. Can some one post pics of lvl 5 defense towers?

12. Does photobucket still work when posting SS's on forums?

13. Op is a wanna be _warrior

14. How do you quote a forum post?

15. Code:
    [quote="name"]text[/quote]
    or go on pc and hit the quote button, thats what everyone does.

16. I just got a question I've been thinking for so long

If a HFBC Attack Build with 3 maxed ukari and rest attack balanced buildings and a HFBC hansel with 1 maxed elven temple skim the eb the entire time all the way hits all item phases let's say TS or SS ebs which build actually makes more? Just makes me curious which build actually makes more overall with attack builds having higher plunder but hansels get higher bonus.

Thanks In Advance!