Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Re: PostQuestionsHere

:mrgreen: sorry mate, just don't wanna pester on the 'convo'. It's a question thread ;)

2. Re: PostQuestionsHere

At least you proved the part about a name thats impossible to type lol.

3. Re: PostQuestionsHere

This may not be the right place, but is there a difference between running kaw on the Iphone 4 and the Iphone 4s? The iphone I have now is crashing because of little usuable ram on kaw and most other apps and I'm wondering which would be better.

4. Re: PostQuestionsHere

I have an old iPhone 3g, and it works just fine.

5. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Is this 2 glitches in one? I got Hooves of Destruction (litterally just now) and instead of like my bro's, IMA_BEAST, it gave me 700,000 attack, and no defense. My bro's was 270,000 attack, and 270,000 defense. Then when I equipped it and used it in the EB, it did the same amount of damage I would've had without it. Need an explanation!

6. Re: PostQuestionsHere

700,000 is raw stats, it only adds 14,000 attack to your stats, which makes virtually no difference in epic battles. Hooves are a worthless item honestly.

7. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Hey, my bro's did 238 at it's max. Mine still does the same old Castle upgraded (for me) 148 max.

8. Re: PostQuestionsHere

How do u equip stuff?

9. Re: PostQuestionsHere

I should probably update...

10. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Buckeye:EQUP
    City of the dead, figure of death, the reckoning,origins, talon of carnage,no mans land,no quarter,and The destroyer.

Its a completely random drop good luck

11. Re: PostQuestionsHere

I know about the drop, I received items. But how do you equip them? Are they permanent bonus?

12. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Go on your profile, theirs a tab that says equipment. They are permanent items unless you reset.

13. Re: PostQuestionsHere

I guess I need to update for it, bc it's not there. Thanks though.

14. Re: PostQuestionsHere

My iPod is stupid with updates, it won't let me anymore, same with downloading apps. It just comes up as "error"

15. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Well, I'm using an Iphone 3G also but Kaw keeps crashing. But, I'm jailbroken so that may be the problem.

16. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Well then haha

17. Re: PostQuestionsHere

[​IMG]

You goto profile then equpiment there should also be a 1 by the equpiment you earned. Its peramant if you don't reset.

18. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Melon for mod

19. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Buckeye, if you're having problems updating your app try deleting and reinstalling.

20. Re: PostQuestionsHere

Miss melon is a mod in Gaw. She may find it hard to moderate two games.