Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. You can get 3 new banners from revenge of the war best. (ROTWB)

The new one with the feathers is exclusive only to the people who collected more than 90K feathers last hunt.

2. Thank you and what's the Steel of Monarch and Cloth of Monarch

3. Where can I find roni?  she fails on me a lot

4. Those items, which you get from ebs like the sleeping giant and the destroyer, are used to upgrade said banners.

Rp= Role play - Role playing different stories/situations

5. Is it better to start off with guilds then go to SOS or just stay guilds for hanlse

6. I'd recommend going straight to sos on low lands

7. i decited to go att build my question is colony is a balanced att build but the other att build is stronger should i balance with colony or higgher att build gona put up towers anyway

8. Colonies are good

9. Colonies have the most combined stats (if you are trying to reach the highest cs possible) and the most troops of any T5 building. The last point is important as it will allow you to have more hits per full unload (but you'd need longer to fully regenerate), up to 27 hits instead 24 per unload.

If you are hesitating because of the defensive stats of the Hatchery, don't worry. As troops go down, the defense of any troop building will go down too. For wars, towers will be the way to go defense-wise, as those stats don't depend on your troop levels, they are static.

If you prefer to look a bit more offensive as a hitter, there is no real downside of mixing colonies and hatcheries (most prefer sticking to colonies though).

10. Anyone know the before and after price of t5 buildings after they were made cheaper?
    All buildings preferred.

11. Colonies/hatcheries/torture gardens used to be 50b, now 25b

12. What's should, I be building on hf or hl?

13. That depends what kind of stats and build that you want. Not the kind of question we can answer for you.

14. Does hf give better stats? Plunder?

15. What is the before and after cost of volary, And the t5 ADT and SDT.

16. HF gives both better stats and plunder overall, but not per bil spent.

Before and after for the volary is the same, was 53 ish b, now 26.

ADT and SDT are also the same, 50 odd and now 25 ish. These are all level 1 costs.

17. Does using potions in epic battle increase your payout or drop rate?